ADVERTISEMENT

Live Stream of Clovis North Valley Children's Tip Off Invitational on NorCal Sports TV details

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016
46893834_758944931123709_138521568698433536_o.jpg

We are excited to expand our live broadcasts to include tournaments this season! To fund these broadcasts we are offering a Pay-Per-View option for those interested in watching live or on replay anytime thereafter. Games will include play-by-play commentary, instant replays etc in HD. This is a new addition to our business model and we envision it allowing us to increase our number of broadcasts substantially! We hope you would share this information with friends, family, alumni etc so they are aware of this option to plug into this tournament. We plan on broadcasting 11 of the 12 games (excluding the 7th place game on Saturday). Here is the information:

Single Game: $8.99
Tournament Pass: $30 (watch all 11 games live and/or on replay anytime)

We hope we can cover the costs of our broadcast crew through this Pay-Per-View platform. If we are successful we will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Valley Children's Hospital.

Crazy to think Clovis north chose Newark who might just win that tourney
Wow Newark is looking that good this year! Exciting. I know Sac High and Clovis North were a couple that I figured would be favorites in this tournament. Looking forward to seeing the action!

I'm curious who others think is the favorite to win this tourney? I've heard that Millennium is a powerhouse in Arizona, so they are an unknown. It's also rumored that Sac High is one of the top teams in NorCal this year. Clovis North is always competitive, and they should be better than normal this season. Bullard and Edison are always tough. Pleasant Valley has had an amazing past couple of seasons. Curious how they will compete after some key guys graduated. Looking forward to any feedback!

Millennium got whipped last night by Bullard 73-53... Interesting that they came up to California and played against a team that's in this tournament. At least they're on the other half of the bracket...

Pleasant Valley loses much of their firepower of last year's fantastic state champion team, but had terrific JV and freshman teams last year and may be still a really good team. Of course, being from Chico, their practice time may have been cut severely.

I'd say there's a really good chance the eventual tourney champ comes out of that Bullard-PV first-rounder.

The other side of the bracket, I'd say Sac is the team to beat.

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
Millennium got whipped last night by Bullard 73-53... Interesting that they came up to California and played against a team that's in this tournament. At least they're on the other half of the bracket...

Pleasant Valley loses much of their firepower of last year's fantastic state champion team, but had terrific JV and freshman teams last year and may be still a really good team. Of course, being from Chico, their practice time may have been cut severely.

I'd say there's a really good chance the eventual tourney champ comes out of that Bullard-PV first-rounder.

The other side of the bracket, I'd say Sac is the team to beat.

Great insight as always. Interesting note... the Head Coaches from Millennium, Bullard and Clovis North are all brothers! Might answer your question why they came up to play Bullard and why all 3 are in the tournament.

Reactions: frencheezy
I'm curious who others think is the favorite to win this tourney? I've heard that Millennium is a powerhouse in Arizona, so they are an unknown. It's also rumored that Sac High is one of the top teams in NorCal this year. Clovis North is always competitive, and they should be better than normal this season. Bullard and Edison are always tough. Pleasant Valley has had an amazing past couple of seasons. Curious how they will compete after some key guys graduated. Looking forward to any feedback!
Careful where you get your sources from . An Arizona Powerhouse????? They are a perineal 8-10 wins a year team. The Amundsen brothers are very good coaches and Ty might turn things around. Already went 13-13 in his first year.
Never count out Coach Ash at Newark . They always play hard and are much improved this year

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
Careful where you get your sources from . An Arizona Powerhouse????? They are a perineal 8-10 wins a year team. The Amundsen brothers are very good coaches and Ty might turn things around. Already went 13-13 in his first year.
Never count out Coach Ash at Newark . They always play hard and are much improved this year

Can't remember where I got that they were a powerhouse, but sounded good when I read it! Definitely looking forward to seeing how these teams perform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT