ADVERTISEMENT

Marin Catholic-San Marin

I watched the last half on NFHS.

Surprisingly, excellent, super-clear video. Had to keep my hand near the volume buttons, tho... Turn it up, WAYYYYYYY up to hear the announcers, but if not quick enough, DEAFENING for the ads... I mean REALLY deafening, as in, people 3 blocks away were calling 9-1-1.

I hear you on those ads. They need to fix that. It just makes me mute the commercials. If the sound was more in line, I might actually listen to them.

This is a big league win for MC, but this year they will have to play more than just one tough league opponent. The Redwood Empire Adobe league is quite the Gauntlet. I like MC as one of the top three teams in the Adobe this year. I think the other two best teams in this league play tomorrow night in Windsor. Rancho and Vintage are hard to read at this point. Vintage has played one tough team in week one and lost, but I don’t put too much stock in week one games. Rancho lost to a solid Casa Grande team, but they didn’t have their top offensive threat Gio Martinez that night, who leads the team in TD’s, rushing yards, and all purpose yards (has twice as many all purpose yards then their next player). I think Rancho is better than that score suggests. Right now I think Windsor is the team to beat, but Newman will also be in the mix. Should be interesting. Teams will have to bring their A game every week.

Great win for MC on the road and credit to the defense but also QB Caedon Afsharipour, ATH Jared Geissberger and OL/DL Sam Connelly. Huge win on the road with Braeden Bachich-Dixon out for a while. I think the really challenging non-league schedule wins them this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT