ADVERTISEMENT

Bosco QB transfers to Hawai

I have read the SJB coach found out via social media? I don't know if that's true. I have often wondered how coaches most often learn about losing players via transfer. Does the player sit down with the coach? Or is an email sent? Or is it a mixed bag?

Riordan basketball learned of a player leaving midseason via social media a couple years ago. But for this to happen with a player whose dad is on the coaching staff is next level.

Reactions: observer22
I have read the SJB coach found out via social media? I don't know if that's true. I have often wondered how coaches most often learn about losing players via transfer. Does the player sit down with the coach? Or is an email sent? Or is it a mixed bag?

The Kid played on Friday night and started the game….. He was replaced by the Back up that led SJB to their only 2 scores….

The kid was struggling all year and the Back up was playing more and more and was likely to take over the starting job…

It’s just so crazy because he must have known for a couple of weeks he was going to transfer…. You just don’t move to Hawaii and become the starting QB on there top team without some kind of planning….

Crazy situation….. 🤣

Reactions: observer22
The Kid played on Friday night and started the game….. He was replaced by the Back up that led SJB to their only 2 scores….

The kid was struggling all year and the Back up was playing more and more and was likely to take over the starting job…

It’s just so crazy because he must have known for a couple of weeks he was going to transfer…. You just don’t move to Hawaii and become the starting QB on there top team without some kind of planning….

Crazy situation….. 🤣
the new starting QB is a freshman! on a side note they played rancho santa margarita who had just fired their HC. The new play caller is a local Serra {San Mateo}grad 2013. He was the frosh HC and varsity RB coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT