ADVERTISEMENT

McClymonds

Good question I don't have the answer but I saw them early in the season in November and the varsity team look brand new like no returning players. Young looking as in all under classmen.

Gentrification. Barely enough kids to field a football team now. The glory days are long over.

Mack football is doing just fine and just won a state title..........Mack has always been a small enrollment

Gentrification. Barely enough kids to field a football team now. The glory days are long over.

Warriors haven't won a bb game this season Only been to 2 games this season and this season's version is not a very disciplined team. Mack has usually played well when they have a strong coach pacing the floor. Right now they are the OAL's cellar dwellers.

Don't see gentrification taking the blame for this year's dismal basketball season. With under 300 students McClymonds still fielded a team good enough to win State football. In the last couple decades that I have followed the Warriors, basketball has been their bread and butter. Think there must be other factors at play for such a dismal season.

Last edited:

They just won a state title in football!
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT