ADVERTISEMENT

MM 74-Clovis North 71

mkbgdns

Hall of Famer
Jul 4, 2001
back and forth entire game, MM wins with the help of Tarasow's 3-pt barrage, and De Los Santos' free throws down the stretch. opponent had very tough, aggressive defense, and strong game around the hoop. after watching PW/CN game this afternoon, I'd say both teams in this one are works in progress. good to see MM in 4 close games early in the season. oops make that 75-71

Last edited:
back and forth entire game, MM wins with the help of Tarasow's 3-pt barrage, and De Los Santos' free throws down the stretch. opponent had very tough, aggressive defense, and strong game around the hoop. after watching PW/CN game this afternoon, I'd say both teams in this one are works in progress. good to see MM in 4 close games early in the season. oops make that 75-71
Wow. Saw Tarasow with crutches and a boot on Sunday afternoon. Quick recovery!

Wow. Saw Tarasow with crutches and a boot on Sunday afternoon. Quick recovery!

personalogic,

Now I would think as knowledgable as you are about the game you would know that was just posturing to make the opponent not be prepared for the game plan. LOL...... Glad to hear any and everyone can recover from injuries. Must have been quite a game !

Last edited:
the 3 point shot is the ultimate equalizer and sounds like MM has that in their arsenal this year. Sounds like an amazing game wish I could watch it on film.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT