ADVERTISEMENT

Monte Vista JV Parent punched by referee

Yea I can understand your point. But when you're in the moment, it might be hard to have some self-control. Not everyone will react to disrespect the same way. Thats why you should be careful how you talk to and treat people. I don't know many that would just walk away when someone is shouting that in their face. People need to go on with that b.s. Stop disrespecting people. Then have the nerve to call the cops. smhhh.
yes... i completely feel you..

yes, he probably should have kept walking. he has far more to lose in that situation unfortunately. i dont know how busy the danville pd is but the climate round there i hope they do not make an example of him. if the word came out when the fan was in the stands and nobody around him said something that is one thing. but if he said it while standing there waiting... ref gotta keep it moving. i lose everything if i get arrested, hopefully he doesnt.
Exactly. I've seen people in the work environment lose their sh.. Sometimes the consequences ended with a termination in employment along with a bad reputation to follow. In a few cases it altered their career path. A few of them wished they had taken the high road. The fool they were dealing with wasn't worth jeopardizing their future. Their words and actions are a reflection of who they are, not you.

Reactions: WWHS44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT