ADVERTISEMENT

Mud 'N Guts

I think last time we heard from "Muddenguts" was maybe 4 yrs ago on a post by a Terra Nova fan. I think at the time he mentioned he moved to New Mexico..

Muds was a great and entertaining poster. This was the last post from “Muds” that was classic Muds: https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/ncp-pickem-week-3.14555/#post-139523
Muds was a great and entertaining poster. This was the last post from “Muds” that was classic Muds: https://norcalpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/ncp-pickem-week-3.14555/#post-139523

Did you save this post or were you able to dig up his post in some Indiana Jones type lost archives? He was an inspiration for me in my 'youth' when I first starting mining around the various NorCal prep sites.

His irreverant take on the local teams and HS football made a lot of sense about not taking this all too serious but just enjoy the ride. Once he even posted that something I wrote made him splurt his morning cereal over the breakfast table, to the consternation of Mrs Mudder.....a high compliment in my eyes.

I even bought into the thread alledgedly posted by a 'friend' that he was seriously hospitalized i believe due to being hit by a punted football in the endzone at a game. ( all false fun & games Mud -style).

A 3.5 second moment of silent contemplation at our keyboards. Definitely well remembered and sincerely missed......

Last edited:
Last I heard a few years ago was that he moved to the Monterey Penisula after Taos New Mexico and was taking in Pacific Grove games. He was also a Los Gatos fan. Rumor has it his alter ego was also BO'Reilly on this board. It seems they would appear when the other was gone from the board for periods of time. Lots of fun and author of the most creative and flat out funny posts on this board and its predecessors.. All the best wishes to him and MRS MUDS.

2 years later...and Muds still hasn’t guven us Part 2 to his Streaks vs Disneyland post. (Sniff sniff)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT