ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Pick'em Contest is back!

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Welcome back to another year of the NorCalPreps.com Pick’em contest. Action starts this week (games on August 17-18). The contest will go for 11 weeks ending with games on October 26 and 27.

So, how do you play?

Each week, 10 games will be selected with one being designated as the Game of the Week. You pick the winners and assign a confidence rating for each game. Your most confident pick is 10 points, next most confident is nine points and so on until your least confident pick for one point.

You add up your winning picks for the final score. There is a weekly prize (one month subscription to NorCalPreps.com). To break first place ties, the following tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: The person who goes the longest without losing a game. For example, if Player A wins games 10, 9 and 8, but loses its 7 point game and Player B wins games 10 and 9, but loses its 8 point game, Player A wins.

Tiebreaker #2: Winning team score in the Game of the Week

Tiebreaker #3: Losing team score in the Game of the Week

The top three yearly finishers will also win the following prizes:

1st Place: One year subscription to NorCalPreps
2nd Place: $25 Visa Gift Card
3rd Place: One month subscription to NorCalPreps

If there is a tie in the final standings, most weekly wins will be the tiebreaker

Thx streak! Finally,,, football is back! Cant wait to see how i fair my rookie year in the Pick'ems Contest. Maybe beginners luck and i win that one year subscription? Looking forward to the 2018 season and some good injury-free football. Good luck everyone!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT