ADVERTISEMENT

Ngata to Clemson

Man! First CA WR recruit since 1991!?

Dude must be decent! :)

Badger has a bunch of huge offers that are just as good. Look for that and Bennett's announcement soon.

I have a funny feeling that the younger Ngata likes Notre Dame.........

If the Pac 12 could keep the elite talent at home it would change the college football landscape. Najee, Jonah and now Joe Ngata are some of the players who have left the region.

Ngata made a surprising choice but a good choice. Clemson is putting WRs in the NFL right now.

Harris and Williams are products of Tosh Lupoi being at Alabama. I remember Lupoi getting Cal a top 5 class that consisted of Shaq Thompson, Marcus Peters, Arik Armstread, Ellis McCarthy and a few others. Left for Washington on National Signing Day and the class fell apart. Thompson and Peters followed.

Ngata made a surprising choice but a good choice. Clemson is putting WRs in the NFL right now.

Harris and Williams are products of Tosh Lupoi being at Alabama. I remember Lupoi getting Cal a top 5 class that consisted of Shaq Thompson, Marcus Peters, Arik Armstread, Ellis McCarthy and a few others. Left for Washington on National Signing Day and the class fell apart. Thompson and Peters followed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...arkisian-california-golden-bears-jeff-tedford

If the Pac 12 could keep the elite talent at home it would change the college football landscape. Najee, Jonah and now Joe Ngata are some of the players who have left the region.
I respectfully disagree Streak. If the Pac XII could keep championship coaches like Pete Carroll it would change the college football landscape. Now Bama has the Pete Carroll and that's why the SEC rules college football at the moment. When Nick Saban leaves Bama the landscape will change again. Hopefully back to the Pac XII and not the Big 10. Coaching matters. Congrats to Ngata!!! Hope he does well on the next level.

I respectfully disagree Streak. If the Pac XII could keep championship coaches like Pete Carroll it would change the college football landscape. Now Bama has the Pete Carroll and that's why the SEC rules college football at the moment. When Nick Saban leaves Bama the landscape will change again. Hopefully back to the Pac XII and not the Big 10. Coaching matters. Congrats to Ngata!!! Hope he does well on the next level.
Younger brother Ngata is next! Word is he loves Notre Dame!

Well, the Pac12 did an absurdly bad job on its TV deal. They make significantly less per team than do many of the other conferences. This will have a real effect as the schools have spent a ton of money on new facilities and attracting good coaches. But the money is falling behind. That will show itself - and not in a good way.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan

Interesting chicken or the egg argument. Yes Carroll's USC made sure almost all of the top Golden State players ended up as Trojans. Add in Cal, Oregon, etc picking up a few others and very few left the region.

There is more of an open door now that West Coast schools are having a hard time closing (wonder if Cal coming back a little bit and Chip at UCLA will help with that)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT