ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal Brackets

Grant advances to NorCals without having won a section game. The trend of adding teams to the playoffs isn't good at all
Since this is your board shouldn't you do a little better research GRANT beat RiVER VALLEY 68-47.

I do agree no qtrfinal loser should make playoffs

Reactions: treshon
Thank you for the correction. Got them and Inderkum confused in the first round game with Del Oro

Let me be clear I have no dog in the fight and could care less whose season ends
On Friday but salesian schedule was equal if not better then dela and if they were
ahead all season in terms of being one of the top 4 teams in northern California
one would have to wonder what the he'll did they do wrong to end up being
seeded 5th out of 8 teams.

Home court makes all the difference in the world, especially in that gym. Both tams are deserving but my problem is they should have been switched. Seeding committee's have been favoring this program far to long and if I were Salesian, I would be furious.

Also no stake in the DLS vs Salesian game but DLS defeated the highest ranking opponent [Dublin] in NCS plus the played in the most competitive NCS division in D1. Didn't DLS defeat San Leandro and Heritage before Dublin?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT