ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Prep Boys and Girls Youth Tryouts continue January 31

WOW is this the place where Cal Stars facility use to be at. Good luck Dan hopefully you can build a nice AAU teams. But I think you will at the end of the day. I love a good honest Coach that tell how it is not what a parent wants to here to pull kids in. Good Luck this AAU season.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Much appreciated. We have over 120 kids registered for tryouts.

Here is some clarity about the Cal Stars Facility. It's unfortunate that many people thought the same thing about it being a Cal Stars Facility. It's always been NorCal Courts. Two owners- myself and Doug Senz. Cal Stars never owned anything with NorCal Courts. Cal Stars walked away last summer without a word to do something better for themselves. I can only wish them good luck in anything they do.

NorCal Courts vision since 1999, was "Build the best sports facility for the community". The vision has come true for kids and adults from communities all over the bay area to play many different sports. We have Pickleball, Futsal, Basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Special Olympics, UCP Hoops, Baton twirling, Adult leagues, Training and the list goes on.

Thanks for your support.

Coach Dan

NorCal Prep Basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT