ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Ridge looking to get healthy

Thanks for posting this nice article! It amazes me how Oak Ridge always is in the mix and stays relevant. They do things the right way. No transfers, no out of area kids, no super athletes, no stars. Just flat out team basketball with great fundamentals and win/lose together as a team. Steve White is an amazing coach and teacher. When he says “We’ve gotten better in some areas, but are still struggling in some other areas”, I have no doubt they will fix those issues for league play. This team is young with no senior starters and they are still performing at a very high level, very impressive run in San Diego, and could have definitely won the championship with a healthy Ingram and Olson. When I say no stars, this is changing with the emergence of Ingram and freshman sensation Teagan Brown. This is Ingram's year to step up after being more of role player on varsity as freshman and sophomore. And Teagan Brown is going to impress a lot of people with her guard play. Only loss I'm sure Coach would like to have back is 1 point loss to CB, but they will have plenty of challenges with Folsom, Del Oro and now Whitney in their leage this season. I think it will be a tough go around against Folsom and Del Oro for them, but you can't ever count Coach White's team out. Looking forward to see how SFL league plays out this year.

Reactions: cptmycpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT