ADVERTISEMENT

October 26-28 Scoreboard

Final: Placer 45 Oakmont 7
After an 0-4 start these young Hillmen have bounced back to win 6 straight and secure the FVL Championship!
” It’s not what you do in August and September that matters,it’s what you do in October and November that counts”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Streak One
ARHS 20 SF Lancers20 early Q4
That Riordan O-line looks like a college team. Huge.
Score on first and goal and SF bloacks extra point

They often run a wing t in short yardage situations and goal line. Been doing it all season, pretty successfully actually.

Basically the same thing Sac State’s been doing for a few years now.
That’s for the info on that. Looked out of rhythm on first drive but sounds like more exception based on rest of season

Salinas beats Palma 34-14, secures at least a tie for the PCAL-Gabilan Division title.

I didn’t catch the score, but Aptos suffers another heartbreak as Hollister scores late and gets a 2-pt conversion to beat the Mariners.

SF 27 ARHS 20 Q4 7:46
Long pass reception set up Lancers in the red zone and punched in on short run

They often run a wing t in short yardage situations and goal line. Been doing it all season, pretty successfully actually.

Basically the same thing Sac State’s been doing for a few years now.
SM Rams run the same Wing T for short yardage situations. Will be interesting if they get the opportunity to try it on each other in the playoffs.

I’ve been telling you since the beginning of the season. The kid has an arm and legs to go along with it. 6-2 already, just needs to fill out.

The next two seasons beyond this current season is gonna be fun to watch wrt his development. Both he and Ryder Lyons.
Yes you have! I’m a fan. What a game.
I thought Rocklin really made some great calls and were the better team.

Reactions: RidgeRider
Salinas beats Palma 34-14, secures at least a tie for the PCAL-Gabilan Division title.

I didn’t catch the score, but Aptos suffers another heartbreak as Hollister scores late and gets a 2-pt conversion to beat the Mariners.
Hollister 29 Aptos 26 Final
Think they went for 2 for 3 pt spread

Reactions: Cal 14
Lancers recover a fumble at the Riordan 34

Lancers up 27-20 with 5 mins left

LARRY..You were right, it didn't take over 20 points to beat OR, I though for sure that Rockland could score more points then it did with the 21-17 score. A great victory...

That’s for the info on that. Looked out of rhythm on first drive but sounds like more exception based on rest of season
Some more insight on that package they call Beef, it's a dw set they inherited from Serra. The coaching tree has close ties to the Padres and worked with Walsh on the install. The real raider as the Padres refer to it has the qb lead block after toss. Something the Thunder can't do, for fear of no real back up QB.

ANOTHERR GREAT VICTORY By Colusa 35-20 over Winters...I under scoring by Colusa, picking 14-7, it seems that Winter's could score more point then Colusa by there production in the early part of the season.

SM Rams 54 Lincoln-Stockton 28 final score.

My guarantee of a running clock flopped. Lincoln caught fire with some big plays catching the Rams D off guard, especially late. Still, a very dominating performance by St. Mary’s and they will be off next week with the BYE waiting to find out who they will face in the 2nd round of the playoffs in a couple of weeks.

Manteca beat Oakdale 28-27 and Granite Bay played Folsom tough tonight. A rematch of these two teams in the 2nd round will be a great one! Both teams could present a challenge for the Rams in the semi-finals should St. Mary’s survive a 2nd round upset. But, Rams haunted from last year’s upset to Turlock will be much prepared. The Rams offense looked really good tonight and may be peaking just at the right time.

Last edited:
Some more insight on that package they call Beef, it's a dw set they inherited from Serra. The coaching tree has close ties to the Padres and worked with Walsh on the install. The real raider as the Padres refer to it has the qb lead block after toss. Something the Thunder can't do, for fear of no real back up QB.
I didn’t know that connection with Serra. Very cool!

Reactions: Santa Ball
Turlock 55 Enochs 14. Tale of two seasons - Turlock goes 0-5 against one of the toughest out of conference schedules in Northern California, playing close in two of the games but not scoring more than 18 points in a game. In their league they go 5-0 scoring over 49 points in 4 of the 5 and giving up a total of 55 points in the five games. The JV and Freshmen teams were also undefeated in the league, and JV was 8-2 overall and Freshmen 7-3, so the future is bright. Now they should be a 6 (maybe 5) seed in the Div. 1 SJS playoffs, which ironically is probably where they would have ended up if they had padded their early schedule with squirrels for easy wins. But the difficult early schedule, as intended, toughened them up. Last year they went three rounds into the playoffs, and it will be tough to go that far this year. We'll see.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT