ADVERTISEMENT

Picks for Bishop O’Dowd Showcase & NorCal Tip-off Nov 25th-26th

ArmchairGOAT

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2019
Excellent Post-Thanksgiving Hoops Lineup as the season kicks off. Who do you got?

Bishop O'Dowd Thanksgiving Showcase
Friday - November 25th

3PM - GRANT vs. MOREAU CATHOLIC * . - I’ll take Grant in a close one *( If Grant has all their key players)
4:30PM - BEVERLY HILLS vs. OAKLAND TECH - Don’t know much about Beverly Hills except they must be in the 90210. Lol. I’ll go with OT
6PM - VANDEN vs. BISHOP O'DOWD - Dragons will be fired up opening up their new hoops palace! BOD in a thriller
7:30PM - CORONADO (NV) vs. MODESTO CHRISTIAN - Awesome matchup! I’ll go with NorCal’s top team in the Crusaders.

Saturday - November 26th

12:30PM - BEVERLY HILLS vs. OAKWOOD- The kids from the 90210 gain the split for the weekend. BH!
2PM - BENICIA vs. MOREAU CATHOLIC - Moreau also gets the split for the weekend.
3:30PM - CORONADO vs. SALESIAN - Coronado takes this one over the Pride.
5PM - BISHOP GORMAN (NV) VS. BISHOP O'DOWD - I’ll take the Dragons in the upset over the Gaels.

15th annual Nor Cal Tip Off Classic Schedule
Saturday November 26 at Dublin High School

Game 1: 9:30 AM Granada (Livermore) vs Vanden (Fairfield) - Looking forward to seeing Granada and their talented front line. Granada in a close one.
Game 2: 11:00 AM Dougherty Valley (San Ramon) vs Oakland Tech - Beasley takes over, but OT keeps it close throughout. DV!
Game 3: 12:30 PM Campolindo (Moraga) vs Grant (Sacramento) - Campo over the Pacers in another close one. Hope the Pacer OGs are in the house! Lol
Game 4: 2:00 PM Oakland vs Monterey Trail (Elk Grove). Gotta go with Money Williams and Oakland High. Hope MT’s Ben R is available. Money vs Ben worth the admission!
Game 5: 3:30 PM Riordan (San Francisco) vs Weston Ranch (Stockton) - I’ll take the Crusaders. They may struggle against the pressing Cougars, but Crusaders’ height and length will be the factor. Looking forward to seeing the 2 Riordan freshman in Andrew Hilman and Alex Kuminga (GSW’s Jonathan’s kid bro). It’s still going to be the King Njsanni-Wilhite show.
Game 6: 5:15 PM Dublin vs Inderkum (Sacramento). Great matchup of guards/wings from both teams. I’ll take the hosts in a game that goes down to the wire.
Game 7: 7:00 PM Archbishop Mitty (San Jose) vs Clovis North (Fresno). Clovis North surprised a lot of teams during its NorCal run. Monarchs will be ready and pull out the W.
Game 8: 8:30 PM Modesto Christian vs Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks). I see the Crusaders in a rout of ND.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT