ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty impressive Sabrina v Ari

stepslide

Superstar
Sep 20, 2010
Remember all those debates on who was better? Well they both ended up pretty darn good! Oregon v Arizona about to tip off on pac 12 networks. Oh and Minyon is also pretty darn good as well!

Reactions: GBBall4L
Watched the game on DVR last night... Terrific game! It wasn’t all that long ago when women’s games were real low on physicality... Not any more, at least not in high-level games...

I remember the debate started when Ari fans stated that she deserved to go to the McDonalds AA game instead of Sabrina. I could never understand why it had to be a choice between the two. They both should have gone. That is evident by their records at the next level. But many on this site spent their time explaining that Sabrina was overrated and would do so well at the next level. You'll got Clay pretty excited to defend her. I think we all might admit that she turned out far better than even her fans and defenders expected. So in reflection McDonald actually turned out better than what we expected from Sabrina. But Sabrina turned out to be the best college player period, two years in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT