ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin @ Folsom

Folsom QB= 788 yards passing 8TD
Rocklin QB= 668 yards passing 6TD

Folsom QB vs Serra= 149 Yards Passing
Rocklin QB vs Folsom= 144 Yards passing

Oddly enough…. Rockin QB averaged 11.1 yards per completion vs Folsom, Folsom QB avg 11.4 yards per completion vs Rocklin….

So big deal…. Rocklin’s QB passing looks on par with Folsoms when the teams played their best opponents and the stats are close for the season….

Neither legend or ram were wrong in what they said, you are either just trolling or trying to bash the kid playing QB for Rocklin….
heres the thing though - folsom sucks at passing too. nowadays they win off defense and depth, their offense hasn't been anything special since richardson left. i NEVER said folsom was good at passing so comparing one bad passing team to another bad passing team achieves nothing.

Dude you are so far off base...It was Taylor who brought in the offense and ran it, not Richardson. get a clue

Dude you are so far off base...It was Taylor who brought in the offense and ran it, not Richardson. get a clue
hey genius - the reason i said "since richardson left" is because he stayed there longer then taylor did. and while he was still there the system was still humming. i am well aware of who coached there.

moron.

Right! and the passing game sucked under Taylor according to you...same offense...."folsom sucks at passing too"

Right! and the passing game sucked under Taylor according to you...same offense...."folsom sucks at passing too"
no. stop lying about what i'm saying. i literally said their passing game sucks now and that it has not been the same SINCE RICHARDSON LEFT. which means that when richardson (and taylor before him) were the coach, they could pass. NOW they can't.

learn how to read.

no. stop lying about what i'm saying. i literally said their passing game sucks now and that it has not been the same SINCE RICHARDSON LEFT. which means that when richardson (and taylor before him) were the coach, they could pass. NOW they can't.

learn how to read
So help us out here.

Based on what you have written, both Rocklin and Folsom’s passing games suck (Direct quote by you). So, if Folsom’s passing game sucks, which San Joaquin section schools have passing games that don’t suck? There can’t be more than a handful in your opinion.

Lastly, why are you so angry?

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
heres the thing though - folsom sucks at passing too. nowadays they win off defense and depth, their offense hasn't been anything special since richardson left. i NEVER said folsom was good at passing so comparing one bad passing team to another bad passing team achieves nothing.
Really?….. Folsom has the Top Rated QB in Nor Cal…. Someone better tell the poor kid that Folsom sucks at passing so he can transfer the heck out of there!.,,, 🤣

Really?….. Folsom has the Top Rated QB in Nor Cal…. Someone better tell the poor kid that Folsom sucks at passing so he can transfer the heck out of there!.,,, 🤣
passing isn’t just about the qb football is a team sport it also requires pass protection receivers who can get open and catch and a good scheme. so far this season and the past few seasons folsum has shown none of those things. rocklin has shown them never.

thats my point. didn’t think I would have to explain how passing offense works on a football thread but I guess I was mistook.

passing isn’t just about the qb football is a team sport it also requires pass protection receivers who can get open and catch and a good scheme. so far this season and the past few seasons folsum has shown none of those things. rocklin has shown them never.

thats my point. didn’t think I would have to explain how passing offense works on a football thread but I guess I was mistook.
Ok…. Whatever you say….. 🤣

I find it hilarious that you go from Folsom Homer to Folsom Basher…. Yet on the National Board you are Trolling MD and So Cal all day today….

You have issues with trying to create confrontation and your takes are stupid…. For you to sit here and Bash a team you spent years proclaiming was the best, just shows what kind of sociopathic tendencies you have….

Trolling multiple message boards with multiple handles bashing all the teams, just to argue with people shows you may have issues we all can’t help you with….

So all I can say is Cheers Brother, I hope you find whatever makes you happy in life and you get the help you need…. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderRam

I find it hilarious that you go from Folsom Homer to Folsom Basher…. Yet on the National Board you are Trolling MD and So Cal all day today….

You have issues with trying to create confrontation and your takes are stupid…. For you to sit here and Bash a team you spent years proclaiming was the best, just shows what kind of sociopathic tendencies you have….

Trolling multiple message boards with multiple handles bashing all the teams, just to argue with people shows you may have issues we all can’t help you with….

So all I can say is Cheers Brother, I hope you find whatever makes you happy in life and you get the help you need…. 🍻
Just look at the time stamps. This dude posts form all times of the day. He is drinking some moist has shit that’s making him plump. Look at the times, 2:30am, 9am, 3pm, 8:24pm. This dude is all over the place.

Just look at the time stamps. This dude posts form all times of the day. He is drinking some moist has shit that’s making him plump. Look at the times, 2:30am, 9am, 3pm, 8:24pm. This dude is all over the place.
HA!… Yes, he is either just a Message board troll dude that stays up all night and has a spelling issue or some kind of AI Bot…. 🤣🤣

I'm only seeing one side of the conversation trolling attempt, but it's clear to whom you're toying with and everything you said above encapsulates the truth of the situation. The dude has one clear objective: stir the pot and create controversy. As someone I know always says "I ain't got time for that!".

I keep hoping that one day the rest of you guys will get bored with his shtick and pay him no mind. Once the attention stops, it will all end. There will be no payoff.

In fairness, I keep super late night, non-traditional hours myself. Except I'm not posting incessantly or trolling, so there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT