ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo eligible at Washington

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
After getting NCAA clearance in the afternoon, she played 17 minutes last night in an easy win over Eastern Washington.

Don't know how they made it happen after leaving Nebraska, but that was an ugly scene there.

After getting NCAA clearance in the afternoon, she played 17 minutes last night in an easy win over Eastern Washington.

Don't know how they made it happen after leaving Nebraska, but that was an ugly scene there.

What was the ugly scene? I thought she had been playing well for the Huskers?

The coach got fired, and there was a lot of controversy. The players were split into factions, apparently ...

Washington has to be my favorite team to follow this season. Still have Bri. Ruiz from Del Oro back in the day, Gigi, Aarion, now Natalie who had the best hezzy in the area.

Washington has to be my favorite team to follow this season. Still have Bri. Ruiz from Del Oro back in the day, Gigi, Aarion, now Natalie who had the best hezzy in the area.
Ruiz is still out from an injury last year. Garcia is out for the year with another torn ACL and McDonald is also out with an undisclosed injury. Romeo however, has gained eligibility somehow through the NCAA.

Ruiz is still out from an injury last year. Garcia is out for the year with another torn ACL and McDonald is also out with an undisclosed injury. Romeo however, has gained eligibility somehow through the NCAA.

RespectBBGame,

Perhaps you can give us an injury update on McDonald? Hopefully nothing serious.

Bbball747 thanks for the update. Hope they all recover. That seems like alot of injuries, but I'll leave that for another thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT