ADVERTISEMENT

ROUND FIVE--THE PICKS--EAST BAY VALLEY

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
I to had to break off do to a serious phone call...
Livermore 2-1 at Alhambra 1-2....the pic....Livermore 33 Alhambra 13
Amador Valley 3-1 at Castro Valley 1-3....the pick...Amador Valley 45 Castro Valley 13
Mt. Eden 0-4 at Dougherty Valley 2-1.....DV 38 Mt. Eden 6

What about Moreau at Logan, Logan returns to MVAL and clearly this game is for the league title(can I say that in Week 5)...also Odowd at Monte Vista, MV looks to be strong and we dont know who Odowd really is yet??

Kennedy Richmond takes on surprising Castlemont to try and stay unbeaten along with Piedmont who will host Lincoln. another surprise is St Marys at 3-1? Lots of good stories

What about Moreau at Logan, Logan returns to MVAL and clearly this game is for the league title(can I say that in Week 5)...also Odowd at Monte Vista, MV looks to be strong and we dont know who Odowd really is yet??

Kennedy Richmond takes on surprising Castlemont to try and stay unbeaten along with Piedmont who will host Lincoln. another surprise is St Marys at 3-1? Lots of good stories
Monte Vista is 4-0 and they won every game going away, this is the second year for this group of Mustang's and this team has bonded....O'Dowd is not as strong as last year, but they are still led by a QB who knows his stuff.
Kennedy got into a shootout with Deer Valley and got away with a 33-30 victory....Scheduling Castlemont had to be a case of you take what you can get. Hopefully, they will show up and not cancel the game like they did against Alhambra...St. Mary's of Albany is riding on luck, but maybe they earned the 3-1..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT