ADVERTISEMENT

Sac State 7-on-7 2023

Nice showing for Salinas, also congrats to Windsor for knocking off rocklin in the championship game.

Very good showing for the Cowboys after losing D1 WR and 3-year starting QB and another top section level WR. Also looks to have very good RB and several on line coming back. Will have to make it down to the Pit on 8/25 for Clayton Valley Charter or 9/1 for Valley Christian and of course 10/27 at Rabobank

Last edited:
Reactions: RLS13
They looked really good, speed at the skill position, poised accurate Qb, they had the legs late in the afternoon, well conditioned team, hit the checks and a few deeps.
Thanks. Yeah they return a handful of studs and a few d1
Kids from a 10-3 team. Plus they added one of biggest recruits in norcal from rancho.

Reactions: Santa Ball
Very good showing for the Cowboys after losing D1 WR and 3-year starting QB and another top section level WR. Also looks to have very good RB and several on line coming back. Will have to make it down to the Pit on 8/25 for Clayton Valley Charter or 9/1 for Valley Christian and of course 10/27 at Rabobank

If you plan to make it to the Clayton Valley game, please let me know. I'll be working in San Jose that preceding week, so I'm going to stop in Salinas for the game before heading home on Saturday.

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
My wife had knee replacement and was hoping the recovery would be further along but her case is a little more complex than usual. If I can head down that way, will let you know. Was also looking at DLS and Lutheran if I can get away only for a few hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT