ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage jamboree Nov 9th

CW Golden Eagles

Sports Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
Coaches,

Anyone interested in a multi-team scrimmage on Nov 9th at Clovis West HS in Fresno, CA, please email me at craigcampbell@cusd.com

We typically have 5-6 teams and give everyone 5-6 15 minute sessions to get reps against several different opponents.

We will go like 12:00-4:00 to give out of area teams time to travel.

Thanks!

Why is it crazy? Some teams play a game two weeks after they start practice. So why not get a scrimmage in and assess?

Plus for us, it’s 2 weeks between when we start try outs and our first scrimmage.

Why is it crazy? Some teams play a game two weeks after they start practice. So why not get a scrimmage in and assess?

Plus for us, it’s 2 weeks between when we start try outs and our first scrimmage.

It's crazy because you've been with a team for 8-10 practices and already playing games-and I supposes the assessment early is good too..it's just different than I remember it lol. Times have definitely changed.

It's crazy because you've been with a team for 8-10 practices and already playing games-and I supposes the assessment early is good too..it's just different than I remember it lol. Times have definitely changed.
Well, truth be told. These kids are playing year round and a good portion of them have been playing together year round. Look at the San Jose Cagers aka Mitty girls team. They play all summer together and really don't need a great deal of time to gel.

Reactions: CW Golden Eagles
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT