ADVERTISEMENT

Section Playoff Streaming... Produced by NorCal Sports TV on NFHS

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016
NorCal Sports TV is excited to announce their partnership with the NFHS Network.
NFHS owns the streaming rights to the Section Playoffs, and we are proud to be an affiliate to help broadcast these amazing games for the first time!

Link to our NFHS homepage: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/affiliates/norcal-sports-tv

2/15
Friday - Amador Valley vs De La Salle 7pm
*also be simulcast on EdTV on Comcast & ATT UVerse in Country Costa County.

2/16
Saturday - Monte Vista vs James Logan 7pm
*also be simulcast on EdTV on Comcast & ATT UVerse in Country Costa County.
*replayed on Chabot TV on Comcast Tuesday night 7pm

2/20
Wednesday - Pending

We will also be producing the streams of the Central Section Finals at Selland Arena, and various NCS Finals. Great time to get your subscription if you don't have one.
Section Finals will not be on our NFHS homepage, but still on the NFHS Network available with the same subscription.

DzkADlxUYAAqzqC.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: mansnothot
I have a yearly subscription to NFHSnetwork & like many other fans was disappointed to see that NOT ONE CCS open division first round game was available on NFHSnetwork Friday nite. Really NorCal Sports TV of all the playoff games in NCS & CCS on 2/15 & 2/16 we're supposed to get excited over only 2 NCS games?? Simply put from my prospective of paying for an NFHS subscription I got zero for my money on CCS playoff coverage, Zero, Zilch, Nada & No Bueno Mi Amigo...

Reactions: jordan24
I have a yearly subscription to NFHSnetwork & like many other fans was disappointed to see that NOT ONE CCS open division first round game was available on NFHSnetwork Friday nite. Really NorCal Sports TV of all the playoff games in NCS & CCS on 2/15 & 2/16 we're supposed to get excited over only 2 NCS games?? Simply put from my prospective of paying for an NFHS subscription I got zero for my money on CCS playoff coverage, Zero, Zilch, Nada & No Bueno Mi Amigo...
Apparently, NFHS has the rights to the Sectional games. Tonight's Logan-MV game broadcast through NorCal TV and EdTV with rights from NFHS. CCS couldn't figure out the game coverage except for the Title games. Was hoping BAOSN.tv could work it out with NFHS to broadcast at least the CCS Open games. Smh.

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV

You have to take that up with NFHS. Their is a lot involved to put together a live broadcast in 24-48 hours notice. We don't currently have sponsors for games in the CCS to cover our costs, but it's something we are working on. We also need to find TV partners down there so we can simulcast on local TV, otherwise it's even harder to get sponsors when the games are only available on a subscription model like NFHS, since section games HAVE to be streamed only on NFHS. It's a work in progress but we hope to continue to help bring more action to these great games that aren't being covered. Unfortunately we can't be everywhere, but we are working on it....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT