ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon-Franklin Summer Jam - This Weekend - 60 Teams

coachmanfredi

Superstar
May 7, 2009
The 14th Annual Sheldon-Franklin Summer Jam tips-off Friday, June 23 throughout Elk Grove.

The tournament has sold-out again for 12th consecutive summer and 60 teams will compete in 170 games over the 3-day tournament held at Sheldon High, Franklin High, and Elk Grove High.

To view the tournament schedule, receive game results, and follow the standings throughout the tournament, click the link below.

Follow Online - Tourney Schedule & Results

Daily Admission Fees wristbands are valid at all gym locations for the day of purchase

Adults $12

Seniors $10

Children/Students $8 (ages 7-17)

Tournament Locations

Franklin High School - 6400 Whitelock Pkwy, Elk Grove, CA 95757

Sheldon High School - 8333 Kingsbridge Dr, Sacramento, CA 95829

Smedberg Middle School - 8239 Kingsbridge Dr, Sacramento, CA 95829

Elk Grove High School - 9800 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624

The following teams are participating:

1Antelope
2Atwater
3Benicia
4Berkeley
5Bishop Manogue
6Bradshaw Christian
7Bullard
8Burbank
9Christian Brothers
10Clovis
11Clovis East
12Cordova
13Cosumnes Oaks
14Davis
15Del Oro
16Douglas
17Edison
18El Capitan
19Elk Grove
20Fairfield
21Franklin
22Granite Bay
23Grant
24Jesuit
25Johansen
26Kennedy
27Laguna Creek
28Lincoln - Stockton
29Lodi
30Manteca
31Merced
32Miramonte
33Monte Vista
34Monterey Trail
35Mountain House
36Oakdale
37Oakmont
38Gridley
39Patterson
40Pitman
41Pittsburg
42Pleasant Grove
43Pleasant Valley
44Ponderosa
45River Valley
46Rocklin
47Rio Americano
48Sacramento
49Salinas
50Sheldon
51SPSV
52St. Mary's
53Tokay
54Vacaville
55West Park
56West Reading, PA
57Weston Ranch
58Woodcreek
59Ygnacio Valley
60Yuba City

So, what happened in the Weston Ranch-Sheldon final? App says 0-0.
The championship game of the Diamond bracket was called off mid-game by an official due to multiple technical fouls and unsportsmanlike behavior on and off the court. It was an unfortunate ending to another GREAT tournament, however it was a reminder that an officials primary role is to enforce rules and maintain order in a game.

The championship game of the Diamond bracket was called off mid-game by an official due to multiple technical fouls and unsportsmanlike behavior on and off the court. It was an unfortunate ending to another GREAT tournament, however it was a reminder that an officials primary role is to enforce rules and maintain order in a game.
the officials role is to call fouls and violations. the coaches responsibility is to maintain order of his team more then the ref. and the fans, well they are the responsibility of the venue.

Sec 7 draws top teams from all over the country. I haven't been there for that event, but I'd guess that calling it overrated is quite a reach.

The new CaliLive event bit a chunk off of Sec 7 in terms of top teams, but not much... many top teams played in both, I think...

Sec 7 draws top teams from all over the country. I haven't been there for that event, but I'd guess that calling it overrated is quite a reach.

The new CaliLive event bit a chunk off of Sec 7 in terms of top teams, but not much... many top teams played in both, I think...
He’s calling it over rated because grant didn’t get invited back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT