ADVERTISEMENT

SI-SH basketball game tonight

CAPTAIN MORGAN

Sports Fanatic
Sep 11, 2001
What's the line on tonights SH_SI basketball game? Noticed on my ticket face value is $25. When USF reduced the capacity of their little gym to a little over 3000 it really created a supply and demand problem. They played the game at the Cow Palace in 2020 and Cal the year before that but I guess those didn't work out financially. Don't even think about Chase Center. They would have to charge $50 for that.

Isnt the $25 reflective of the two games (girls varsity + boys varsity)? Slight $5 markup for admission. Normally $10 at home gyms for adults.

USF is right smack dab in the middle of both schools so I think it’s the perfect venue.

Kezar wouldn’t be a bad choice either

Isnt the $25 reflective of the two games (girls varsity + boys varsity)? Slight $5 markup for admission. Normally $10 at home gyms for adults.
Nice logic but no. Tonight boys JV's @6:00 boys varsity @ 7:30. Girls doubleheader January 30 at USF. They get you both ways.

Nice logic but no. Tonight boys JV's @6:00 boys varsity @ 7:30. Girls doubleheader January 30 at USF. They get you both ways.
Ive been out of touch on this one. Didnt realize they split up the two varsity games. Capitalism wins again. Thats too bad. The girls game later on will be seemingly meaningless as the series will be over tonight. I would guess the revenue from this venue just goes to USF and nothing for the two schools as rental fee needs to be covered.

USF is right smack dab in the middle of both schools so I think it’s the perfect venue.

Kezar wouldn’t be a bad choice either
Kezar became a non option once the city declared the upstairs stands no longer safe. I was at the the last SH SI game when it was a packed house. That may have been my senior year or just a tad after

Reactions: EthanRKassel
Kezar became a non option once the city declared the upstairs stands no longer safe. I was at the the last SH SI game when it was a packed house. That may have been my senior year or just a tad after
The exterior concrete of upper level west side was popping out (due to capacity load). Access to that area for events since then have been deemed unsafe. Not sure if its be reinforced since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT