ADVERTISEMENT

Some real good ones tomorrow...

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
The headliner is Riordan v. Weston Ranch, but also...

Salesian is playing at Logan. Logan appears to be not-quite what they've been the last few years, but they'll make Salesian work for it... Especially if Salesian is still missing players as I've heard... Football, maybe?

I'm going to DLS home game v. Bethel cuz it's close by... And have confirmed my motel for the fabulous Gridley tournament later this week...

Of course, I’m sure there are others, too... Haven’t looked that hard inMaxPreps.

Looked at that video... Both teams looked pretty solid. Iguess Menlo-Atherton needs to be watched, too...

MA should be good again this year. CCS Open candidate. Any other public schools have a chance at Open in CCS?

Don’t forget Weston Ranch is playing at Riordan tomorrow night...should be good to see what WR looks like with Wilburn back in the lineup

Don’t forget Weston Ranch is playing at Riordan tomorrow night...should be good to see what WR looks like with Wilburn back in the lineup

I mentioned that in the original post... Anyway, it'll also be interesting to see what WR looks like after 10 days of practices w/no games. I heard their coach said they needed to get some focus, maybe all that practice will help.

I'm hoping that game will be streamed (hint, hint)

I’ll be doing a doubleheader today.

First Stuart Hall vs. Hillsdale at 5pm. Both teams have a combined record of 10-1. Hall is just coming off an Anderson Valley Tournament win, where they beat Bradshaw Christian by 3 points.

After I’m going to the Riordan/Weston Ranch game. I feel like if Weston looses this game, their chance at CIF open would be over. I still think Riordan wins this game by 10+.

First Stuart Hall vs. Hillsdale at 5pm. Both teams have a combined record of 10-1. Hall is just coming off an Anderson Valley Tournament win, where they beat Bradshaw Christian by 3 points.

After I’m going to the Riordan/Weston Ranch game. I feel like if Weston looses this game, their chance at CIF open would be over. I still think Riordan wins this game by 10+.
i dont think weston ranch wants to be in the open anyway. they did not want it last year either.

Stuart Hall vs Hillsdale is at 8pm
Half Moon Bay vs. Menlo is at 5pm

Reactions: ayalar09
i dont think weston ranch wants to be in the open anyway. they did not want it last year either.

I take this quote at face value that Weston Ranch was fine with Open last year

The expectation, he said, is it will be enough to grant Weston Ranch a seed in the toughest division in the state.

“As a competitor, you want to play the best, at the highest level you can play,” Teevan said. “I think these guys have earned that right. We’ve met every challenge.

“These guys don’t run from anybody. We’ll get into a staring contest with anybody, because these guys don’t blink.”

Taken from the Stockton Record - https://www.recordnet.com/sports/20...chs-30th-straight-win-nets-division-iii-crown

Reactions: observer22
I mentioned that in the original post... Anyway, it'll also be interesting to see what WR looks like after 10 days of practices w/no games. I heard their coach said they needed to get some focus, maybe all that practice will help.

I'm hoping that game will be streamed (hint, hint)
Riordan took your hint....

I take this quote at face value that Weston Ranch was fine with Open last year

The expectation, he said, is it will be enough to grant Weston Ranch a seed in the toughest division in the state.

“As a competitor, you want to play the best, at the highest level you can play,” Teevan said. “I think these guys have earned that right. We’ve met every challenge.

“These guys don’t run from anybody. We’ll get into a staring contest with anybody, because these guys don’t blink.”

Taken from the Stockton Record - https://www.recordnet.com/sports/20...chs-30th-straight-win-nets-division-iii-crown
chris is going to say that. of course you will say that. however being the 8th seed in the open is no reward. i know someone has to do it but it stings to know you had such a great run and were 'rewarded' with the lowest seed and watch lesser teams win a state title.

I could totally see Kiddman32 watching the De La Salle game, then during timeouts flipping his phone on and streaming the Riordan/Weston Ranch game!

@Basketballfanatic15 thanks for the schedule update!

Now ill do Riordan first, probably leave a little early and head to Burlingame High!

I could totally see Kiddman32 watching the De La Salle game, then during timeouts flipping his phone on and streaming the Riordan/Weston Ranch game!

Close, but no Ceegar... I live close to DLS, so I watched that blowout, then came home and watched Riordan v WR on replay before I accidentally found out the score some way... :) So that game was "live" to me...

Reactions: Renard Monroe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT