ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on this?

FLAGRANT

Sports Fanatic
Oct 29, 2014
I'm not trying to troll of ruffle feathers, this is strictly to educate the uninformed.

Should the SFL be expected to keep up with this? At Grants finest I have never seen that many d1's on the roster at 1 time.

Bennett, Reno- multiple major d1 offers
Ngata, Reno - multiple major d1 offers
Ngata, Reno - multiple major d1 offers
Chandon, Reno - multiple d1 offers
Nelson, Roseville- multiple mid d1 offers
Badger, Elk Grove- multiple major d1 offers
Lynch, Sac - multiple major d1 offers
Jenkins, Tulare - low D1 offer

Is this anything different then a private school?

IM NOT STATING ANYTHING REGARDING RECRUITING. I personally feel Folsom does not recruit. I believe if you have a great program kids will come on their own. I'm just asking in defense to SFL exile.

A lame attempt at a troll job, but I will bite just to bring awareness in regards to the OP. States he isn't trying to troll, yet a quick look at his posting history reveals about 80 percent of it being Folsom specific negative or troll posts. Across multiple sports. My suggestion would be to come on here and actually talk football instead of focusing so much energy on played out topics such as this.

If anyone doesn't believe me just look through the old posts. I even included an old quote directly from him below.

I love talking football and even some smack is fun back and forth. But this kind of stuff is just childish. The moderator inferred that people "marvel at Folsom" yet don't like they're posters. I beg to differ. There are a handful of posters that spew this garbage unabated. This one wasn't even in response to a poster, so that excuse is out the window. If the same people are going to continue their expedition on Mount Troll, they better be prepared to be fired upon or have the rules be equally enforced on them.

I would go, but that venue in Folsom just sucks. Blue field, red endzone. What a joke.

Last edited:
We gotta let it go this will
Be the most talent they’ll have on 1 team most years we will have the better players the sfl just has to take this year on the chin with folsom. We beat poly with more d1 kids it’s possible sac high did I know we can do it

A lame attempt at a troll job, but I will bite just to bring awareness in regards to the OP. States he isn't trying to troll, yet a quick look at his posting history reveals about 80 percent of it being Folsom specific negative or troll posts. Across multiple sports. My suggestion would be to come on here and actually talk football instead of focusing so much energy on played out topics such as this.

If anyone doesn't believe me just look through the old posts. I even included an old quote directly from him below.

I love talking football and even some smack is fun back and forth. But this kind of stuff is just childish. The moderator inferred that people "marvel at Folsom" yet don't like they're posters. I beg to differ. There are a handful of posters that spew this garbage unabated. This one wasn't even in response to a poster, so that excuse is out the window. If the same people are going to continue their expedition on Mount Troll, they better be prepared to be fired upon or have the rules be equally enforced on them.

Great memory Chris Roat, welp see you guys at another time LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT