ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight at Bronco Pavilion, featuring Campo!

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
After some hemming and hawing, Northgate v Campo is my spot tonight, narrowly beating out O’Dowd v, San Leandro simply cuz I didn’t feel like getting on the highway... (this is rather unlike me... I like driving my Chevy Cruze and watching the gas gauge NOT move... 40mpg hiway does not suck).

Anyway, my Cougars vanquished Northgate 70-57 last time.... Hoping for more of the same...

Coach Dyer trying a diff. starting lineup tonight... the younger Mahaney starts the game watching... 9-8 Campo halfway thru the 1st. And into the game comes Aidan.

19-12 Cougs after 1... just for clarity, I don’t think the nonstart for Aidan was any sort of disciplinary thing.... It’s just that the team as been not quite so great the last few games, so a bit of a shakeup kinda thing.

Time out Northgate after a nifty drive and score by Aidan makes it 27-16... now 27-18 halfway thru the 2nd

Cougs finish the half nicely with a pass down low leading to a pretty reverse layup by Radell.... 36-20 Cougs.

Northgate fights back in the 3rd... got it to 37-29 before Campo got one on an Ahazie runner... 39-29 halfwaybthru 3rd

That’s as close as Northgate can get so far.... Quarter ends 43-34 with the Cougs in front.

Northgate got it to 43-35, but the Cougs rebuffed that with four quick buckets... 51-35

Make that five buckets on an alleyoop (sorta) layup by Ahazie... 53-35 with 3:42

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT