ADVERTISEMENT

UA/Steph Curry game

superle

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2002
His camp was going on this week at Ultimate Field house in Concord. Any reports. Any local players?

His all star game was last night at Merritt. I heard about it at the last minute and couldn't make it. But it looked like a good game. Good turnout.

With 2 teams in region with UA ties (team arsenal and wce elite norcal) you would think it would get more local buzz. And a University thats sponsored by UA [st marys]. And UAs biggest star [steph curry].

A bad job of promoting an event to the local basketball community. I went Last year at Kezar and it was a really good game with some top notch talent from all over the country.

His camp was going on this week at Ultimate Field house in Concord. Any reports. Any local players?

His all star game was last night at Merritt. I heard about it at the last minute and couldn't make it. But it looked like a good game. Good turnout.

With 2 teams in region with UA ties (team arsenal and wce elite norcal) you would think it would get more local buzz. And a University thats sponsored by UA [st marys]. And UAs biggest star [steph curry].

A bad job of promoting an event to the local basketball community. I went Last year at Kezar and it was a really good game with some top notch talent from all over the country.
it was a private/invite only event

It's always been private. But it was open to public and they did a much better job publicizing the game the last few years.

When it was open to the public it was an absolute mad house. People waiting outside for hours...a lot of people didn’t get in.

I think the solution is next year have the game at the Chase Center, charge admission, and donate the money to charity. Also think they should add a local game beforehand to add even more potential fans in the seats.

Kezar is just fine. Good old school venue. Packed crowd. Good environment. And much better parking situation than what that fiasco Chase is gonna be...

Any ticket to an event at Chase Center comes with free MUNI all day. So if you have a ticket to this event you would be able to take Muni free that entire day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT