ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets and Predictions

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
I see on Ticketmaster it says sold out. Right.... This isn't the Jason Kidd era. Last year I recall it was blacked out for awhile but any other places to purchase online?

My guesses

Open
Harvard West Lake 55
Salesian 50

HW has stallions and is well coached/disciplined. Salesian is too good and tough not to keep it tight. I think HW a little too strong and talented especially offensively.

D1
San Ramon Valley 75
SJB 73

I'm all in on SRV this year. On paper they lose this game but I think if there is going to be an upset the Wolves are going to deliver. This will be higher scoring and I think another title comes back to the east bay.

D2
Oakland Tech 67
Central 60

O Tech has been playing great and went thru some really tough comp in beating Oakland, Del Oro and Jesuit.
Title goes back to W. Oak.

I don't know much about D3 and below.
Good luck!

The only seats sold out are the "King's Row" seats.

There are VAST amounts of gen-admission seats left.
OK it took me a good 15 minutes on Ticketmaster to understand what’s going on. They really should specify that the general admission tickets are for the whole day and you can watch all the games. It says it but you have to click on a couple things to get to that information.

OK it took me a good 15 minutes on Ticketmaster to understand what’s going on. They really should specify that the general admission tickets are for the whole day and you can watch all the games. It says it but you have to click on a couple things to get to that information.
Hahah. I'm getting old but figured it out. I will be out sat. Should be a lot of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT