ADVERTISEMENT

USF Dons Practice showcasing high school players.

are you guys worried about him transferring when he gets older?
I can’t speak as I am not an alum, but there is serious rumors in the moist clouds that he may end up at either Folsom or Mater Dei. His NIL deal would be a lot more plump at Mater Dei of all schools. As further rumors fly in, i will update further. I am a master of knowledge of MC even though I live in Contra Costa County and they are in Alameda County, or wait. I think MC is in Stanislaus Valley.

I can’t speak as I am not an alum, but there is serious rumors in the moist clouds that he may end up at either Folsom or Mater Dei. His NIL deal would be a lot more plump at Mater Dei of all schools. As further rumors fly in, i will update further. I am a master of knowledge of MC even though I live in Contra Costa County and they are in Alameda County, or wait. I think MC is in Stanislaus Valley.
mater dei doesnt really do nil for basketball any more thats why they havent had a competitive team in years. sierra canyon is the so cal nil school

are you guys worried about him transferring when he gets older?
Are you serious? As of 1997 which the Gary Porter Modesto Christian Crusaders team went 33-0. Modesto Christian has more Wins than any other team in Northern California as of 1997. If a Player like Jamari Phillips wants to go to a school, he thought he wanted to go then so be it. If a player feels they won't get playing time due to the high standards of behavioral expectations, then so be it. If a poster wants to attempt to arouse controversial sensation online commenting on a high school prep website, then so be it. NO Not Worried, are you?

Are you serious? As of 1997 which the Gary Porter Modesto Christian Crusaders team went 33-0. Modesto Christian has more Wins than any other team in Northern California as of 1997. If a Player like Jamari Phillips wants to go to a school, he thought he wanted to go then so be it. If a player feels they won't get playing time due to the high standards of behavioral expectations, then so be it. If a poster wants to attempt to arouse controversial sensation online commenting on a high school prep website, then so be it. NO Not Worried, are you?
i wasn't trying to make accusations or throw any shade at modesto christian (stellar program) i was genuinely curious. with the way these prep "schools" recruit and steal kids from real programs i was wondering if any of the prep programs were trying to get there tentacles on the kid.

Zaire isn't leaving that school ever. His family is real happy is there.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT