ADVERTISEMENT

Vacaville 7 vs 40 Pittsburg FINAL

Dan12Kings

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2010
Not much to say about this one Vacaville has been struggling against all these top teams from the SJS and NCS. Offense seems to not be clicking due to size issues at the O-Line. Expect Pittsburg to roll Vaca in this one, but hey that’s why they get to play the games, hope Vaca can at least keep it close for a half.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!

Last edited:
Not much to say about this one Vacaville has been struggling against all these top teams from the SJS and NCS. Offense seems to not be clicking due to size issues at the O-Line. Expect Pittsburg to roll Vaca in this one, but hey that’s why they get to play the games, hope Vaca van at least keep it close for a half.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!
Hate to see Vaca struggling early in the season. One of my favorite public programs.Tough matchup tonight though. Going against another of my favorite public programs in Pitt. Great tradition of football for both .

Pittsburg is definitely not the same team from last year, they don’t have that edge they had last season.

Pitt vs Antioch & Liberty will be fun to watch. Who would you rate as the favorite in the league as of this week.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Pitt vs Antioch & Liberty will be fun to watch. Who would you rate as the favorite in the league as of this week.
Liberty

Regarding Dan’s game takes.... I watched both Vacaville against Liberty and Pittsburg. The Pittsburg defense looks much more terrifying than Liberty’s. So I’ll assume the turnovers were a result of that. But I don’t think Pitt has the offense to out score Liberty and maybe even Antioch.

Reactions: Dan12Kings

To me I see Liberty a little bit ahead mostly due to having a better offense than Pittsburg, I was more impressed with Vacaville defense in the beginning of the game they were containing the Pirates offense until Vaca started to turn it over inside their own 20 yard line on multiple occasions thus putting the Bulldogs defense in really bad field position.

The Liberty vs Pittsburg game is going to come down to how good Liberty defense is, if they can stop the Pirates they will come out with the win. They key for Pittsburg is exactly what @Paloma mentioned, if their defense can keep Liberty score down they will have a chance.

Question Dan12Kings: Is Vacaville Rebuilding? Or is it something else are we now seeing what has happened to the Fairfield & Vallejo Schools now happening at Vacaville? Just seeking information...Thanks In Advance!

Question Dan12Kings: Is Vacaville Rebuilding? Or is it something else are we now seeing what has happened to the Fairfield & Vallejo Schools now happening at Vacaville? Just seeking information...Thanks In Advance!
I wouldn’t say that just yet I think what happened to Vacaville this season is a combination of a very tough schedule and the lack of speed and usual talent at the running back position and also lack of talent and size at the Offensive Line position which is very important for a run first, run second, run third offense.

I truly believe it is a rebuilding year and not a reloading year. Vacaville coaches communicate well with the youth programs. I also believ the have a Bulldogs Football Camp for the youths too...just hoping they rebuild fast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT