ADVERTISEMENT

Week 12 Scoreboard

Vacaville 17 Elk Grove 13 with 3:35 left in the 3rd quarter. Vacaville scored after recovering a EG fumble and driving 35+ yards finishing with a short power package TD run.

Pinnick with a 29-yard pass for a TD to start the second half. 37-7 DO early 3rd quarter

Elk Grove moving the ball, crossing midfield. Start of 4th quarter score remains Vacaville 17 EG 14. It’s 3rd down and 8 on the Vacaville 42 after getting stopped on a couple of runs. EG goes to the air for 8 and the first down. Next play from EG is a good sweep run, but hit hard and ball pops out and Vacaville recovers another one. Vacaville takes over from their 30.

Vacaville robbed making a big play (good fake) for big yards due to an inadvertent whistle forcing a replay of down. 3rd down pass is ugly and up for grabs falls incomplete. Vacaville punts and EG with a good punt return. Announcers sharing EG with a couple of key players hurt. It’s EG ball on their own 45 with a bit over 8 min left in the game.

EG fumbles again! RB dropped the lateral, tries to pick it up, but Vacaville recovers and has 1st down on EG 18 (redzone). Looks like EG doesn’t want to play St. Mary’s next week with 3 turnovers in the 2nd half.

EG defense must have heard me. Lol. They come up big with an INT after it was tipped in the air. Yet, EG offense nearly turned it over again but instead tackled for a loss. 3rd and 17 from their own 3 yard line. No gain. EG punting out of their endzone.

Big Windsor TO leads to CN Td!
28-21 Windsor late in 3rd. Great game.
Gotta find a way to slow down walker and Anderson.

Dang! I should have picked all of the road teams instead of the home teams in my pick’em. That Campo win takes 9 points off my board and Vacaville scores to extend their lead over EG up 24-13 with 3:35 left in the game. For sure, I will be surrendering my pick’em overall lead and I will be surprised if finish in the top 3. Especially also with CN losing. Not looking good!

• Wow
Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT