ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Streams and scores

Just so you all know, the powerhouse in Texas Desoto lost to a Texas team. They don’t want California ever

Sacred Heart Cathedral 33
SH Prep 6
Michael Sargent was 20-26 for 252 yards. Rushed for two TDs. Legend Williams rushed for 112 yards on 14 carries. 1 TD.
Irish had 593 yards total offense.

De La Salle 39
Serra 10

St. Bonaventure 42
Riordan 34

Mitty 41
Aptos 19

St. Ignatius 35
Tamalpais 6

St. Francis 34
McClymonds 14

Jesuit 46
Bellarmine 7

Salinas 24
Valley Christian 7

Last edited:
Final: Central - Fresno 28 Turlock 22. Difference was an interception returned for TD by Central. Central is currently ranked 23rd in the state by Calhisports. Turlock held their own but next Friday they get to travel to Folsom to face the Bulldogs, and then finish up their tough non-conference schedule at Clovis West.

The rise of Liberty HS coincided with the demise of Freedom HS. It’s still surprising given the school size and demographics. They can’t field a decent team, which is crazy. Especially considering how many people transfer out of Antioch/Deer Valley. Who also have had historically good programs. You do get kids from Brentwood commuting to Pitt and of course DLS as well…
2028 Landon Miller from DLS is a monster athlete and he’s from the Brentwood Discovery bay area. He’ll be a top recruit in Nor Cal mark my words. Yeah a lot of top talent in the city leaves for better programs.

Reactions: THEOC89
SH Prep 6
Michael Sargent was 20-26 for 214 yards. Rushed for two TDs. Legend Williams rushed for 112 yards on 14 carries. 1 TD.

De La Salle 39
Serra 10

St. Bonaventure 42
Riordan 34

Mitty 41
Aptos 19

St. Ignatius 35
Tamalpais 6

St. Francis 34
McClymonds 14

Jesuit 46
Bellarmine 7

Salinas 24
Valley Christian 7
SH Prep 6
Michael Sargent was 20-26 for 214 yards. Rushed for two TDs. Legend Williams rushed for 112 yards on 14 carries. 1 TD.

De La Salle 39
Serra 10

St. Bonaventure 42
Riordan 34

Mitty 41
Aptos 19

St. Ignatius 35
Tamalpais 6

St. Francis 34
McClymonds 14

Jesuit 46
Bellarmine 7

Salinas 24
Valley Christian 7
Just Shocked at The DLS vs Serra Score!…. HSFB is Crazy!…. So happy for the DLS kids!…. This was a huge game for them!…. 👏👏💪

I’m not even sure MV was favored in this one. BOD has clearly improved and has a nice coaching staff. MV came in last place in the EBAL Mountain last season, and may do so again.

Cardinal Newman 28
Vacaville 10

Really nice win for Newman on the road against a bigger more athletic Vacaville team that nearly beat Granite Bay last week.
Newman dominated the O line and was able to run the ball when they needed too. Still struggling with passing game but for now the defense and run game has been stellar. its early but newman is a potential bowl team at that D3 level from what I've seen.

They play BOD in a couple of weeks. That will be a big game!

Cardinal Newman 28
Vacaville 10

Really nice win for Newman on the road against a bigger more athletic Vacaville team that nearly beat Granite Bay last week.
Newman dominated the O line and was able to run the ball when they needed too. Still struggling with passing game but for now the defense and run game has been stellar. its early but newman is a potential bowl team at that D3 level from what I've seen.

They play BOD in a couple of weeks. That will be a big game!
Depends on what division they are placed for NCS. MC and CN are 6 but will most likely both be in 4? It would be honestly criminal for one of them to be in 5 or 6.

Depends on what division they are placed for NCS. MC and CN are 6 but will most likely both be in 4? It would be honestly criminal for one of them to be in 5 or 6.
That would be awful. In really strong years, Newman and MC are pretty much on par with the best D2 teams in Norcal. And the way it shakes out is sometimes NCS d4 is better than both D2 and D3. Anything lower would be ridicolous. MC is playing a brutal schedule this year so they will have some losses before league but I never take them lightly. Newman has 2 hard non league games left in Odowd and Pleasant Valley, Chico.

Well at least we know this year they will play each other in league. MC could drop a game to Windsor or San Marin as well. Newman could lose a league game as well, but I think this year thats less doubtful.

Reactions: THEOC89
Yeah MC could end up 4-6 this year and be like in D5, i can’t stress how bad this team is offensively with their QB, they will need to make the switch to BBD sooner than later so they can have a running threat in the backfield they still have some capable WRs without him, but their running back situation is dire, they have zero I mean zero juice in the backfield

Just noticed something slightly strange and VERY trivial about the Grant PACERS.

The horse depicted on their helmets is in a full gallop.

Y’all may carry on now…. 😁

80-yard run by Grant ties it up at 7.

btw, home team Grant has shade tents on their sideline to ward off the heat, visitor Inderkum has none.

Might make a difference late in the game…

End of 1st quarter, 7-7.

Inderkum is around Grant’s 40, has a drive working.

Oak Ridge getting arse handed to them by TN power Mccallie. 28-0 in 2nd. Going to be a long year for OR.
Told all you guys they lost line and that was why they were so good last year.

Long drive by Inderkum, but a sack and Grant fumble recovery gets it back on the Grant 33.

Pass to the end zone incomplete…. holding anyway. 9 seconds…. short sideline pass, to the 18, time out with 4 seconds left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT