ADVERTISEMENT

West Coast Jamboree brackets

Would’ve been nice to see St. Mary’s of Stockton in the top bracket.
They’re loaded.

True. I was wondering why SMS wasn't in the top bracket. But after looking deeper they are hosting the MLK tournament which will have some big programs also. Gotta save some sauce for that tournament.

True. I was wondering why SMS wasn't in the top bracket. But after looking deeper they are hosting the MLK tournament which will have some big programs also. Gotta save some sauce for that tournament.

The MLK at SMS is not a tournament, more like a showcase. There are some big programs coming but they only play a couple of teams chosen before hand. You don’t have to get past everyone to win. Still a fantastic event.

Reactions: GBBall4L

After seeing Clovis North and BOD get Mercy ruled in the opening round, it's evident that SMS AND MM should have probably been in the top division. Good luck SNJD I Hope you guys get after it!

I doubt SMS could have played one more tournament in a row. They looked pretty gassed in the last game at Nike. They didn't seem to have their full roster either. That trip to the Iolani and then right after to Nike is a hard row to hoe. MD was smart and took a breather and played at the WCJ instead.

Reactions: GBBall4L
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT