ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with Riordan?

Dec 31, 2020
The Crusaders currently sit at 2-4 overall and 1-2 in WCAL League play this season after assembling some of the most abundant talent we've ever seen on one WCAL roster over the past decade plus.

I'm curious for those closer to the City itself, that program, or that school circle - What are the things that can be linked to the disappointment of a season they're having this year?

I'm not used to having high expectations for Riordan, but this is Year 3 of Coach Ravpati's HC tenure for the Crusaders. He should be hitting his stride with this group he's assembled, not regressing. Also, look at all the success his counterpart Coach Vandermade is having across the city in the Sunset District with less star-studded talent on paper.

Is this team not coached well? Too many egos within the program with all the talent that was brought in quickly? Do they not value Defense?

I'm utterly confused on how they lost by 3 scores to VC (who have been a nice story since league play started) with a QB that is a Freshman and was making his 3rd Varsity start. Looking forward to hearing more from those that might know what is going on over there.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
The Crusaders currently sit at 2-4 overall and 1-2 in WCAL League play this season after assembling some of the most abundant talent we've ever seen on one WCAL roster over the past decade plus.

I'm curious for those closer to the City itself, that program, or that school circle - What are the things that can be linked to the disappointment of a season they're having this year?

I'm not used to having high expectations for Riordan, but this is Year 3 of Coach Ravpati's HC tenure for the Crusaders. He should be hitting his stride with this group he's assembled, not regressing. Also, look at all the success his counterpart Coach Vandermade is having across the city in the Sunset District with less star-studded talent on paper.

Is this team not coached well? Too many egos within the program with all the talent that was brought in quickly? Do they not value Defense?

I'm utterly confused on how they lost by 3 scores to VC (who have been a nice story since league play started) with a QB that is a Freshman and was making his 3rd Varsity start. Looking forward to hearing more from those that might know what is going on over there.
What is all this Talent that Riordan supposedly has?

I know the QB is supposed to be a top recruit and a couple of receivers, but what about Linemen, Defensive players, Running Backs, etc….

Could someone possibly list the supposed 10+ D1 players that Riordan actually has?….

Here you go. Every player hyper linked below has D1 FBS offer on 247 Sports.
  1. Michael Mitchell Jr.
  2. Chris Lawson
  3. Cynai Thomas
  4. Judge Nash
  5. Wesley Winn
  6. Tommy Tofi
  7. Peter Langi
  8. Losipini Tupou
  9. Michael Langi
  10. Lopeti Malupo
  11. John Tofi Jr.
  12. Skylar Tiatia
  13. Adonyae Brown
  14. Isaiah Grant
  15. Moses Vaenuku
  16. Salesi Lata
  17. David Lee (Transferred at Beginning of Season)

What is all this Talent that Riordan supposedly has?

I know the QB is supposed to be a top recruit and a couple of receivers, but what about Linemen, Defensive players, Running Backs, etc….

Could someone possibly list the supposed 10+ D1 players that Riordan actually has?….

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT