ADVERTISEMENT

What The Hall

Cranky29er

Superstar
Dec 6, 2018
Not to minimize the lads from the back woods of Sleepy Hollow but what happened to The Hall. Ayalar...any insight? SD all that ? Some guys just miss/sick or is The Hall in trouble.

• After finishing last season winless in BCL West play (0-10), San Domenico won this year’s league opener against Stuart Hall, 56-41, thanks to a huge third-quarter run. Grey Snyder had 15 points and Aleksa Milentijevic had 11 as the Panthers (10-6, 1-0) outscored Stuart Hall, 18-4, in the third quarter.

They lost their top 2 guys from last year. Graduation and transferred. NCS D5 is wide open this year with University going to D4.

Folton has done a good job with the kids this year. Looking at their schedule, they've lose to some decent teams and not blow outs. Maybe something is happening out there! Sitting at 11-4 is not bad.

Like most Stuart Hall games, I was there last night. And honestly it was just one of those nights. San Domenico wanted it more, and you could tell by the play on the court.

The last 3 seasons the Hall have gone 23-3 in League play with all three losses against University...so that's 23-0 against the other teams in the league over the last 3 seasons.

This season is different. San Domenico played a very good pre-league schedule, which included a trip to the Torrey Pines Tournament (Lower Division, but still impressive). I was impressed with their shooting, their height, but more importantly their fanbase took over the Dungeon last night. Probably 2:1 SD fans over Stuart Hall fans.

Overall, it's the first league game of the season. I told the guys after the game, It's all about where you go from here..........Season is still young!

Reactions: Norcal_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT