ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon signs 2

exactly ... very good to hear
Yup, I've always been a huge supporter of kids filling dreams. So many get caught up in the I got to go D1 game. The reality is so few do and the right D2, D3, NAIA, or JC program can be awesome. You didn't under achieve. Getting to play in college is a great accomplishment.

Yup, I've always been a huge supporter of kids filling dreams. So many get caught up in the I got to go D1 game. The reality is so few do and the right D2, D3, NAIA, or JC program can be awesome. You didn't under achieve. Getting to play in college is a great accomplishment.
Unfortunately many of those caught up in this are the parents. Many unrealistic evaluations of their own kids ability and reality. So many parents of kids that played soccer with my daughter were such dooshes and really clueless. I used to tell them all the time they weren’t doing their kids any favors and to set realistic goals. Any level their kid could play beyond high school was great and they should just enjoy that fact.

Unfortunately many of those caught up in this are the parents. Many unrealistic evaluations of their own kids ability and reality. So many parents of kids that played soccer with my daughter were such dooshes and really clueless. I used to tell them all the time they weren’t doing their kids any favors and to set realistic goals. Any level their kid could play beyond high school was great and they should just enjoy that fact.
You meet some real winners... And soccer/volleyball for girls are 2 of the hardest sports to get a scholarship in.

Reactions: bella123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT