ADVERTISEMENT

What will January football look like?

hopefully practice in dec... games start Jan 8, play league, then section playoffs.

Looking like will be delayed until Winter and some athletes will have to choose between sports..

If I had to bet this is where I would put my money. Just seems So unlikely. CIF going to defer today and keep a glimmer of hope open.

I was going to hit the "Like" button on this, but I don't really "Like" what you said. I agree with you, but I don't "Like" it. I can't imagine any of us like reading this reality check any more than you liked typing it.

Still, a glimmer of hope is better than no hope.

So the football players who graduate in dec and enroll in college in jan... will they just decide to not play

If they start playing football in early January, does the national signing day in early February get moved back?

I was going to hit the "Like" button on this, but I don't really "Like" what you said. I agree with you, but I don't "Like" it. I can't imagine any of us like reading this reality check any more than you liked typing it.

Still, a glimmer of hope is better than no hope.

Agree.. it pains me to write it... I love going to games. Best entertainment around for price of admission and a hotdog.. nothing beats Friday night lights .

Reactions: MTsince2004
If they start playing football in early January, does the national signing day in early February get moved back?

I haven't heard anything about changing that calendar, but another can of worms is if schools have the ability to fund these scholarships.

Akili Calhoun Jr of Liberty said this morning that he is sticking with his plan to graduate early and not play this season for Liberty

I think recruiting still depends on what colleges actually do. Play or no play. Will eligibility be extended for those seasons that are canceled? Will scholarship budgets be expanded? Still a lot of uncertainty there

Reactions: RLS13 and Bubba3000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT