ADVERTISEMENT

Will C Wood 28 - American Canyon 22

woodinsider

Board Regular
Jan 11, 2013
Wood scored first and last to win 28-22. Game delayed 30 minutes due to American Canyon place kicker suffering an apparent broken leg.

Woodinsider how many rushing & passing yards & tds for Wood? Congratulations btw!
I would love to see Wood air it out

I’m really impressed with the work coach Carlos Meraz has done at Will C. Wood. I remember the season he started coaching Wood and I never believed he would be able to change the losing culture there, oh boy I was so wrong, he’s not only changed the losing culture but he has also established an offensive style there that I also thought wouldn’t work but again I was really wrong. He has made sure Wood slowly started playing out of section teams and teams that aren’t the worst teams like they used to before, not that their schedule has come anything close to what Vacaville has done, but hey that’s how it starts, playing better teams little by little that’s how Vacaville started. I remember when the Bulldogs toughest game was Granite Bay and the rest were teams they would blow out by 30+. I admire what Wood has done over the past few years. Even tho they haven’t gone deep in the playoffs but it’s just a matter of time, just be patient Wood fans you guys will get there.

Yep Consistency leads to continuity..in time they will get there...i hope they communicate well with their youth program the Jr. Wildcats Team & the Vacaville Bengals (they produce athletes)...hopefully tbey can send their youth program Qb's to Qb Camps...in time we will see

Reactions: coachlittle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT