ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor High School Jamboree - Saturday Nov. 10th

Ladyjags

Superstar
Dec 10, 2003
Looking for Varsity and JV teams that want to participate in a scrimmage on Saturday Nov. 10th, at Windsor High School. Last year we had 7 teams participate in a jamboree style format. We use 16 min. running clock format, with each team getting 5 or more periods of work against various teams and different styles. We have two gyms so you aren't sitting around for very long. Give me a call if you are interested or shoot me an email.

Joe Passalacqua
707-477-6586
jrp@passalacqualaw.com

Here is an update of teams coming to the Windsor High Jamboree. So far we have the following teams committed:

Antelope Valley
Tamalpais
Fortuna
El Molino
Cloverdale
Windsor

Enterprise High School of Redding has expressed interest. As you can see, not trying to limit this to Sonoma County teams. Hope a few more teams can join us. We are not charging teams to participate in the Jamboree.
We will charge admission for parents to help pay for officials. We will have a snack bar throughout the day but we will provide hot dogs and drinks at no cost for your players after your last scrimmage.

Coach Passalacqua

Dublin High School has committed to our Jamboree for Nov. 10th. That puts us at 7 teams. Room for 3 more teams. Taking up to 10 teams. As stated above, you will get 5-6 periods of 16 minute running clock against some teams that you normally do not see.

Joe,

We are Antelope high school not Antelope Valley and I'm looking forward to seeing you old friend.

Chambers

Enterprise High School out of Redding has committed to the Jamboree. We are at 8 teams. Willing to take up to 2 more. Looking forward to some good competition to get ready for the season.

Joe

Enterprise High has dropped out of the Jamboree for travel reasons and El Molino has a scheduling issue. Rincon Valley Christian has committed so we stand at 7 varsity teams: Windsor, Antelope High, Cloverdale, Dublin, Fortuna, Tamalpais and RVC. Like to get at least one more varsity team. Let me know if interested.

Joe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT