ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor Summer Shootout June 22-23

Ladyjags

Superstar
Dec 10, 2003
Windsor High School is hosting our annual summer shootout on the weekend of June 22-23. The cost is $375 per team. High school teams only. Minimum of 5 games over two days. Looking for upwards of 12 teams. We have two gyms so all of the games are at the high school. Please give me a call or send me an email if interested. Trying to get on top of this early to have it dialed in. I would like to get teams from out of the area to mix up the competition.
Also, I will be contacting the Holiday Inn Express to hopefully get a tournament rate. They did this for us in December. Your parents will love you bringing the team to the wine country!!

Joe Passalacqua
jrp@passalacqualaw.com
707-477-6586

Two months out to our Summer Shootout!! Still looking for teams. We have decided to do both a Varsity and JV division so hopefully that entices more schools!! $375 for one team or $700 for both.
Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Joe Passalacqua
707-477-6586
jrp@passalacqualaw.com

Still looking to add teams for our summer shootout. As of now we are at 5 teams. Hoping to get at least 8. The tournament is for high school teams only. Give me a call.

Joe
707-477-6586

Still looking and hoping to add teams to our summer shootout. Tentatively its: Windsor, Ukiah, Montgomery, El Molino and Fernley High School out of Nevada.
Get your high school team together and come on up to the wine country for a couple of days. Your parents will appreciate it!!

Montgomery has dropped out but Casa Grande has been added to the mix. Still looking for couple of more teams. For those concerned about travel or needing to travel, I have set up a room rate at the Holiday Inn Express for $199 plus tax. This is a great rate for Sonoma County during peak season. Hope to have at least 8 teams. Let me know.

Joe

Getting down to crunch time here. If you are at all considering coming to our tournament shoot me an email or text me. Like to have brackets/games scheduled and wrapped up by a week from today, June 17th. Thanks.

Joe
jrp@passalacqualaw.com
707-477-6586

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT