ADVERTISEMENT

14th Annual City Championship 5/20-22 at CCSF is back!

CoachRandal

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2005
After a 2-year hiatus, the City Championship will be back in 2022. Our event has a great history of attracting the best teams in NorCal. Many have already reserved spots. In 2019 we sold out with 110 teams. Games will primarily be played at CCSF and SI. If you would like a spot please contact me at 415 418 4568

Randy Bessolo
Bay City Warriors
415 418 4568

The City Championship

14th Annual

Elite 17U, 16U and 15U Boys’ Basketball Tournament

San Francisco, CA at CCSF

May 20th to 22nd, 2022

Hosted By The Bay City Warriors

Three Game Guarantee

$350 per team

The main gym will be the new state-of-the-art CCSF Community Center (Ocean and Phelan) that has three regulation full-courts side by side by side

For information or to secure a spot please contact:

Randy Bessolo

(415) 418-4568

coachrandal@yahoo.com

AAU Coaches,

I have not really marketed this yet and we already have over 50 teams signed up including many of the top programs in NorCal. If you want a spot please reach out.

Coach Randy Bessolo
coachrandal@yahoo.com
415 418 4568

AAU Coaches,

We are 3 weeks away and have a great field of about 80 teams signed up for the 14th Annual City Championship. We have room for about 10 more teams. As usual we will divide the filed into 3 divisions: Elite, Varsity and JV. We will play a single elimination bracket within each division to determine a City Champion. If you want to compete this will be more satisfying than all the showcase events. We will find out who the best teams are in NorCal. Let me know if you want to join us and compete for the City Championship.

Coach Randy Bessolo
Bay City Warriors
coachrandal@yhaoo.com
415 418 4568

Coaches,

Thank you for playing in the 14th Annual City Championship! We hope you will join us next year at the 15th Annual City Championship.

Congrats to our 2022 City Champions:

Elite Division - Lakeshow 17u Gonzalez over Rose City Ballers 17u Rise
Varsity - Oakland Soldiers 15 EYBL over Bay City Warriors 16 AC
JV Division - NBBA 15u Showcase over Rose City Ballers 15u

Have a great summer!

Randy Bessolo
Bay City Warriors

Reactions: Streak One
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT