ADVERTISEMENT

2016 commits

Dontay Bassett (Oakland Rebels/from Oakland but attends prep school in Florida) just committed to Florida per Evan Daniels on Twitter... That's pretty big time commitment for a "local" kid.

Will Emery from St. Ignatius Verbally Committed to Dartmouth per verbal committs

Any word on Robinson Idehen? Seems like he has had a monster senior year for Modesto Christian but a things are a little quiet on the college plans front... anyone have any insight on who is recruiting him and when/where he might decide? a few other fringe guys left, but he seems like the last "major" guy left on the board.. oh and Josh Jackson too, of course lol...

Good ? about Indehen. I really like how much he has improved each year. I was very impressed when I watched him against Mitty over at Jesuit.
Still can't believe Frayer is going to Grand Canyon. Seems just really odd for a guy who was a 4-5 star player at one time. "Thunder" Dan has done a great job there and you can bet he will be splitting when a better job opens up. (which it will).

I thought it was crazy too that he is going to GCU, then I started doing some research and it seems like a good choice. Their facilities are amazing compared to any other mid major, they are already very competive, have a big name coach, and they beat SDSU on the road this year.......seems better than playing at cellar dweller Power 5 team or a has been like Nevada

Jerry Callangello (spelling?) Is dumping a ton of money into the athletic programs there. Thunder Dan and his staff recruit Northern Cal hard. Don't be surprised if GCU rises fast.

Maybe a hidden gem then. They do have very nice facilities. Stranger things have happened.

Any word on Robinson Idehen? Seems like he has had a monster senior year for Modesto Christian but a things are a little quiet on the college plans front... anyone have any insight on who is recruiting him and when/where he might decide? a few other fringe guys left, but he seems like the last "major" guy left on the board.. oh and Josh Jackson too, of course lol...

I think it's against the rules of the board to list D1 offers, so I'll refrain, but Idehen has a host of offers on the table including high majors. I agree with Larry Legend33 that his game has really improved over the last year. I've read that he's a hard worker, and it shows. He's somebody to keep an eye in the coming years, and is undoubtedly a difference maker in the post for the Crusaders heading into the playoffs. He'll prove to be a match up problem for a lot of teams.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pac12 offers weren't on the table. He's a good 6"9 and long.. Very impressed with his skill and development. Would love to watch him progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT