ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Sutter goes Back to Back

farmair3

Sports Fanatic
Nov 25, 2012
After playing their 8th road game of the season Sutter thrashes the #2 seed Orland Trojans 38-7 to win Back to Back section titles. That gives them 15 total and 3 in 4 years. And 3 Regionals in 4 years also They are a team that has peaked and jelled at just the right time. Have to now wait and see who is next.

Reactions: 1tunz1 and slick58
After playing their 8th road game of the season Sutter thrashes the #2 seed Orland Trojans 38-7 to win Back to Back section titles. That gives them 15 total and 3 in 4 years. And 3 Regionals in 4 years also They are a team that has peaked and jelled at just the right time. Have to now wait and see who is next.

Congrats on the big win!

farmair3 -- we all know you're a big Sutter fan so I'm sure you are enjoying the big win, especially coming back from a 2-3 start to the season. Congrats my friend!

The Huskies sure have owned D2 and D3 up in the Northern Section. Since 2000, they have a record of 165-30 w/ 7 section titles and 11 appearances.

ThunderRam thanks for the kind words. Yes we are pleased to say the least. In relative terms we do not claim to be the best in Nor Cal that's for sure but for our size of school and our out of section schedule we are a proud group that just competes and strives for excellence. For sure Sutter is used to being the one being pursued so this year having to go on the road and beat the #1 and #2 seeds to get the title was a different course. We are a very young team with 12 sophs, on the playoff roster with 5 contributing. This being our 3rd regional game in 4 years we just need to win one and get over that hump!!! Thanks again Thunder you Are a class act

farmair3 -- we all know you're a big Sutter fan so I'm sure you are enjoying the big win, especially coming back from a 2-3 start to the season. Congrats my friend!

The Huskies sure have owned D2 and D3 up in the Northern Section. Since 2000, they have a record of 165-30 w/ 7 section titles and 11 appearances.
wow, pretty impressive resume

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT