5:00 Colfax vs Amador

6:30 Del Oro vs Rio Americano
8:00 Placer vs Foothill

Last edited:
Rio Americano 64 Nevada Union 49
Del Oro 76 Del Campo 45
Foothill 56 Colfax 30
Placer 71 Amador 28
Thanks ESPN,i watched the games didn’t really keep track of final scores just Placer’s,i knew who won,lol.Tonight should be very good with Rio Americano playing Del Oro and Placer vs Foothill……i believe for a 3rd straight yr it will be
Placer vs Del Oro. 2021 Placer beat Del Oro and last yr 2022 Del Oro beat Placer…..2023?
Placer beat Del Oro about 3 weeks ago 67-53….I’m sure Del Oro is fired up at a possible rematch vs Placer in the
Kendall Championship…we‘ll see!

Last edited:
Reactions: M.C. fan
Thanks ESPN,i watched the games didn’t really keep track of final scores just Placer’s,i knew who won,lol.Tonight should be very good with Rio Americano playing Del Oro and Placer vs Foothill……i believe for a 3rd straight yr it will be
Placer vs Del Oro. 2021 Placer beat Del Oro and last yr 2022 Del Oro beat Placer…..2023?
Placer beat Del Oro about 3 weeks ago 67-53….I’m sure Del Oro is fired up at a possible rematch vs Placer in the
Kendall Championship…we‘ll see!
In 2021 DO won the early season matchup and Placer won the Kendall. Last year Placer won the early season matchup and DO won the Kendall. This year Placer won the early matchup, so I guess that means DO will win the Kendall again this year? 😂. Assuming they both win tonight, it should be fun tomorrow. It’s always a great environment.

Reactions: championcif75
In 2021 DO won the early season matchup and Placer won the Kendall. Last year Placer won the early season matchup and DO won the Kendall. This year Placer won the early matchup, so I guess that means DO will win the Kendall again this year? 😂. Assuming they both win tonight, it should be fun tomorrow. It’s always a great environment.
ESPN,should the pattern continue as you just posted than one could very well lean toward Del Oro winning this yrs Kendall,totally agree BUT since i’m a Placer Alum having been on the hardwood of Earl Crabbe Gym and played in the Kendall a couple times it would be difficult for ME to go that route even though past history strongly suggests,especially DO,lol, we are next door neighbors and its a fierce,extremely competitive love,hate RESPECTFUL rivalry….everyone pretty much knows everyone in Auburn and Loomis.Should DO or NU for that matter win the Kendall then bravo to them even more if its over Placer,we wouldn’t be happy,lol,but it would be painfully and respectfully congratulated! But this will only happen should both Placer and DO be victorious tonight…..tonight the EC Gym will be really rocking it always is especially 2nd and 3rd day of Kendall.It will be packed and loud,loud,loud,the DO faithful will be out in force tonight as they play 6:30 game right before Placer at 8:00,and more so tomorrow especially if its vs Placer for the Kendall Championship!We’ll all be there tonight bumpin fuzzies and talkin smack,lol,lets hope it plays out that way for the Championship,i believe it will!Thanks for sharing a bit of past Kendall history my friend!

Last edited:
bumpin fuzzies????
Kiddman,lol, in other words we’ll be up close,rubbing elbows and talkin some friendly smack,a lil ribbing from the past between our schools and programs…..many of us will sit together cheering on our team….we’re friends having competed against one another and now have family playing….a son,daughter,niece,nephew,grandson,grand daughter,its all very good friendly bantor!When its a Placer vs Del Oro Kendall Arnett Championship,regardless who wins…one thing is for sure…..after the game many of us move our little party into Lower Town Auburn and put an exclamation mark on this yrs Kendall with plenty of spirits,we pretty much close it down,lol.😉😉😉

Last edited:
2nd nite 12/29 Kendall Arnett Tournament @ Placer HS

3:30 Nevada Union beats Del Campo
5:00 Colfax beats Amador ( not positive as i missed the final minutes,but it was very close)

6:30 Del Oro beats Rio Americano 82-70
8:00 Placer beats Foothill ( Palo Cedro) 53-49

3rd nite 12/30
3:00 Del Campo vs Amador

5:00 Consolation
Nevada Union vs Colfax

6:30 3rd Place
Rio Americano vs Foothill (Palo Cedro)

8:00. CHAMPIONSHIP
PLACER vs DEL ORO

Last edited:
Day 2
Nevada Union 68 Del Campo 57
Colfax beat Amador (I missed the final score)
Del Oro 82 Rio Americano 70
Placer 53 Foothill 49

Tomorrow's lineup
3:30 Del Campo vs Amador
5:00 Nevada Union vs Colfax
6:30 Rio Americano vs Foothill
8:00 Del Oro vs Placer

Reactions: championcif75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT