ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Wood (Vacaville)'s Stadium?

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Wud let to get any info on their stadium status. Also, I really like Wood's Pre-Season Games too!

Wud let to get any info on their stadium status. Also, I really like Wood's Pre-Season Games too!
Ncscalfootball........There doesn't seem to be any activity on the stadium.....The only thing going on right now are metal bletchers are in place on the hillside of the field next to Peabody Ave. in two sets and small bletchers on the road side.....

Perhaps, they are for the Jr. Wildcats Youth Football Team. I thought it got approved and thought they would work on it starting this summer...thanks Bluedog2...Like Wood's Preseason Games with Concord, Freedom & BOD! Looks very

Perhaps, they are for the Jr. Wildcats Youth Football Team. I thought it got approved and thought they would work on it starting this summer...thanks Bluedog2...Like Wood's Preseason Games with Concord, Freedom & BOD! Looks very
Wood's defense should be much improved over last year as they gave up a lot of points and they should have plenty of speed.....Wood has a scrimmage with Alhambra on August 22nd which should be played in the a.m. on the field between Peabody Ave. and the High School...Should be a good yard stick for both teams.....

They are still completing the traffic studies & EIR for the football stadium, and those are both not slam dunks.

WCW believes this is the year that they beat The Bulldogs at the Varsity level, but I don't think so--they have skill players, but no line

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT