ADVERTISEMENT

Archbishop Mitty's Morgan Cheli commits to..

Congrats to Morgan! Hoping for a healthy senior season for her.

Who was the last NorCal player to go to UCONN?

Reactions: TheHillZ
If Cheli is heading east, what about her outstanding frosh teammate, the kid from San Bruno? Will Stanford swing and miss on her as well?

Curious if she was looking to leave the area because Stanford has been on a really good run recruiting locally.

You guys are Splitting hairs. One HoF coach vs another .All I know is she is fun to watch and will do well anywhere.

11 titles with 4 in a row and multiple undefeated seasons vs 3 titles... with 2 coming before any of the the kids talked about on here were born?

that is some big hairs you talkin bout splitting.

Reactions: OnBall8
The winner is and always will be age.
What we have all done in the past…
So put up a statue, rename the floor, build a new stadium…. How do we know when
Is the right time… Tara knows

11 titles with 4 in a row and multiple undefeated seasons vs 3 titles... with 2 coming before any of the the kids talked about on here were born?

You’re also talking about a 7+ year streak without a championship despite having multiple #1 ranked players and rosters full of top 5/McDonalds AAs (Samuelson, Walker, Williams, Bueckers, Fudd). Geno is a GOAT but give credit where it’s due with TVD and the academic admission standards 99% of D1 coaches don’t have to worry about.

You’re also talking about a 7+ year streak without a championship despite having multiple #1 ranked players and rosters full of top 5/McDonalds AAs (Samuelson, Walker, Williams, Bueckers, Fudd). Geno is a GOAT but give credit where it’s due with TVD and the academic admission standards 99% of D1 coaches don’t have to worry about.
i didnt descredit. i said she went to play for the best. that aint in question as you said it yourself. GOAT. and i hate uconn and geno but it is what it is.
i think the girls who play at uconn have the grades to play at stanford as well.

Valid point. I like both programs and coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT