ADVERTISEMENT

BallersDream..... Crickets........ Crickets

Nor Cal Scout

Sports Fanatic
Feb 24, 2013
I guess it all came crashing down tonight. All of your theories went out the window. Let us know your comments on what went down in the Brookside game.

Originally posted by Nor Cal Scout:
I guess it all came crashing down tonight. All of your theories went out the window. Let us know your comments on what went down in the Brookside game.
Don't feed the monkey brah.

Mo Green

So like your try to play the race card with calling someone a Monkey. Don't know who your are talking too. But as usually you don't say much but copy stuff. YOU SOUND LIKE THE OLD CATHOLIC MONRY THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT !!!

Ballersdreams, I don't think Mo Green meant anything racist with regards to his comment, as I don't think he knew you were Black. But I could be wrong, and maybe he did.
What I do know is a lot of people I talk to, and including myself, have no idea exactly who you are, although most of us caught on a long time ago that you weren't Que. I think your sensitive side just got the best of you, and instead of thinking before you post, you just kind of outed yourself.

knucklehead. "feed the monkey" refers to yielding to an addiction--feeding the dopamine (pleasure center) gland in your brain, or in the case of heroin, the "monkey on your back". or in your case, your relentless need to argue, be defensive, play a race card that's not there, refuse to admit a mistake or apologize, etc...

Ballersdreams, I don't believe monkey is only used as a racial slur, as many people use the word to describe the behavior of people not the facial features. I know the history of Blacks being referenced to as monkeys because of supposed facial similarities, and therefore anytime someone Black is referred to as one, we see it as being racist, take it personal, and get bent out of shape, which is why I now think you are Black. I know me myself, I don't use the word monkey because of the connotation some may take. Instead I have replaced monkey with baboon, to describe someone who continues to engage in foolish behavior and/ or conversations time and time again. I think Mo Green was using monkey to describe your behavior and not your facial features, which is why I don't think he meant it in a racial way.

roll.r191677.gif

Good lord, this is like arguing with a 12 year old.

I guess so nobody seen the come Bradshaw winning but the did. Maybe Brookside was still sleep in the being of the game because the score 33 points in 3 quartes then scored 29 points in the fourth quarter.

BallersDream

don't get caught in the silly stuff, my favorite team got beat by Kimball in the Simi and all there was for me to say after talking a lot of mess was "GOOD JOB KIMBALL" Stop taking everything so personal this board means nothing it's just a bunch of Old folks talking mess. Sometimes the better team losses and I do think BC is the better team 7 out of 10 times.

Originally posted by Mo Green:
roll.r191677.gif

Good lord, this is like arguing with a 12 year old.
Hey - that statement is "ageist"! What have you got against 12 year olds?

ballersdream, please consider cutting and pasting the following into your next post:

I APOLOGIZE FOR ALLEGING A SLUR WHEN NONE WAS INTENDED!!!!!!!!!! I SPEAK BALLERSDREAMGLISH, NOT ENGLISH, AND WAS UNAWARE OF THE IDIOMATIC MEANING OF THE PHRASE INVOLVED. AGAIN, MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONETHELESS, I AM HANDSOME, STRONG, ATHLETIC AND BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND POSSESSED OF MORE BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letsski[/URL] mkbgdns Mo Green

Now don't get me wrong you guys sound like clowns and I would not be surprise if you actually had some racial overtones in your true meaning, just like I wasn't surprised by the report that came out by the justice department about the city of Ferguson. My message is just to BallersDream[/B], you can't take clowns serious. My question is "who is the bigger fool the fool or the person that argues with the FOOLS.

>> Sometimes the better team losses and I do think BC is the better team 7 out of 10 times.

Actually, in that matchup BC will win 10 out of 10 times. You can take that to the bank.

Originally posted by Azanna:
My question is "who is the bigger fool the fool or the person that argues with the FOOLS.
Someone is getting warmer to interpretting my OP.

mkgbgdns

I will say this to you I know in summer you have no chance of beating Team Taurasi for the AAU National Champions. Since the best chance Cal Stars no is gone and will play on the National Champion team. They wont think about giving her a so call choice to play on the top team. GOOD LUCK ON AAU SUMMER.

Copy this and pasted to your board with all the other mistakes that have been done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azanna

You're right, I am a fool, driven by an inflated sense of self importance and power and an insatiable desire to mock Ballersdream and Jazzpt. It brings me no peace of mind, only inner turmoil. I renounce my behavior, and will behave this way no more.

Thank you.

That is why it is always better to respond to content instead of an individual. This is especially true when the individual doesn't exist and is only a creation for the purpose of creating dissention to serve some nefarious purpose. Someone who does not really exist does not deserve the respect of a direct response.

@ CLAY K.
I follow this message board and occasionally I post a message when I feel like people are making statements they know nothing about. For the most part, I usually agree with and respect what you write on here. However, I was shocked when I got on here this morning and read your comment about Brookside tanking the game. (I knew some of the fools on here would say that, but I never expected that from you).
Brookside Christian did no tank the game. As I stated on another thread: D-IV has some very good teams in it....probably more quality teams than any other division. Every division has a few high quality teams, but D4 has Bradshaw Christian, Brookside Christian, Cardinal Newman, Piedmont, Salesians, and St. Mary's of Berkeley,....so what team would really want to tank to avoid the open and then turn around and have to face one of these teams. Anyone of these teams could have a viable chance at beating anyone in Northern California on any given day. They all have a lot of talent. Brookside does not have a deep bench, so when you have the three leading scorers, rebounders, stealers, etc foul out of the game, it is a problem...but the girls never quit and all of the Brookside players played through frustration against a very good Bradshaw Christian. Bradshaw was the better team yesterday, they played their style and they played great team ball. Congrats to Bradshaw...and lets go get the next round of games Brookside....it ain't over yet! BROOKSIDE or NO SIDE!!!!

Originally posted by szahniser:
@ CLAY K.
I follow this message board and occasionally I post a message when I feel like people are making statements they know nothing about. For the most part, I usually agree with and respect what you write on here. However, I was shocked when I got on here this morning and read your comment about Brookside tanking the game. (I knew some of the fools on here would say that, but I never expected that from you).
Brookside Christian did no tank the game. As I stated on another thread: D-IV has some very good teams in it....probably more quality teams than any other division. Every division has a few high quality teams, but D4 has Bradshaw Christian, Brookside Christian, Cardinal Newman, Piedmont, Salesians, and St. Mary's of Berkeley,....so what team would really want to tank to avoid the open and then turn around and have to face one of these teams. Anyone of these teams could have a viable chance at beating anyone in Northern California on any given day. They all have a lot of talent. Brookside does not have a deep bench, so when you have the three leading scorers, rebounders, stealers, etc foul out of the game, it is a problem...but the girls never quit and all of the Brookside players played through frustration against a very good Bradshaw Christian. Bradshaw was the better team yesterday, they played their style and they played great team ball. Congrats to Bradshaw...and lets go get the next round of games Brookside....it ain't over yet! BROOKSIDE or NO SIDE!!!!
I am going to go out on a limb and say that Clay was being sarcastic. Poking fun at some of the idiots on here who think when a playoff doesn't go chalk, the favorite must have tanked..

So here's another unprovoked attack on CalStars ...

Yes, you're pumping up Pico's summer team, but let's review:

1) Accusing a teen-age girl of uttering a racial slur with absolutely no proof, and never apologizing.
2) Making up something about the end of Pinewood's game that was completely untrue.
3) Making up an entire scenario involving Aarion McDonald and CalStars that simply did not happen.

Of course, "making up" is really lying, and that's what you do here. You don't state facts, you state lies, and that's why people respond. It's not that you're right, it's that you're a liar, and you lie about teen-age girls for no reason.

Do you think accusing a teen-age girl of such things with no basis in fact or evidence is what a good person does? Or is that what people who aren't fools do? The non-fools tell lies and shouldn't worry about what the fools say when they bring up facts?

Do you think you're helping Pico and Brookside Christian? Do you think you're helping girls' basketball? Do you think you're helping yourself?

Clay

You say it a lie but ask and you should receive what happen behind the doors. Clay you how play on that show SCANDAL because you are just like the star on the show Olivia Pope a good cover person. You are good but not good enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited on 3/8 5:40 PM by ballersdreams

This post was edited on 3/8 5:43 PM by ballersdreams

When a posters total identity is a lie why is it a surprise that the contents of the posts are lies. This thing is very devious and pushes peoples buttons and takes advantage of ignorance to manipulate and promote a certain agenda. It has scammed a lot of people on this site. They don't even realize they are being played.

Originally posted by ballersdreams:

Clay

You say it a lie but ask and you should receive what happen behind the doors. Clay you how play on that show SCANDAL because you are just like the star on the show Olivia Pope a good cover person. You are good but not good enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited on 3/8 5:40 PM by ballersdreams
This post was edited on 3/8 5:43 PM by ballersdreams
All you have to do is respond instead of referencing murky conspiracies and melodramatic TV shows.

Do you care that you slandered a teen-age girl? Does that matter to you?

Clay

I have very good source on all what I talk about. I say what people are scared to say. I'm their voice with no sugar coding it. Names that you bring you allow the to get exposed because when you are wrong I will let you know. I bring real thinks that happen behind closed doors what people need to know before the enter. Think that are hide will always com out. I my sort of like TMZ find things that people want to know about.

when did they add the ignore feature. OMG it feels as if a burden has been lifted from my shoulders.

MO Green

They need to take of the copy and paste feature then people will never hear from you. All you write is 1 to 2 sentence plus copy and paste. I guess it would take you a day or 2 to write some thing original on the forums !!!! But it's ok just put your helmet on and sit at the back of the bus and concentrate and rock back and forward something will come to mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BD just write this down, it is not called sugar coding. My lord, I hope you do not have anything to do with children, let alone have one of your own.

Nor Cal Scout

Now let tell you something and put you in check. Hope Piedmont gets out the first round and I don't want to hear any excuse if they can't against a SJS team. Your daughter is not playing high school no more and yes she was one of the best when she was in high school. You just sitting at the end of the bench which was very familiar during your playing days. Yes I know this to be true. Let us players been and always on the court talk basketball from a player point of view. Stay in your lane or should we say sideline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a fan and I root for my teams and not hate on our rivals and their players. Piedmont has a good chance to make some noise in D4. Bradshaw is a solid team and if we can get by WC we have a shot at pulling the upset off. I am not sure if we will win but this much I know, our pg will not try to be a one man show and ice her teammates and we will not go in over confident and look past anyone like Brookside did, but you don't want to talk about that game. You were too busy watching Carondelet on the internet.

Ballersdreams -- you don't know anything more than anyone else, and perhaps less. You weren't at the event where you claim Ionescu did something she didn't do.

You weren't at the Pinewood game when you claimed they did something they didn't do.

You don't know anything about USA Basketball yet you make unfounded claims about the process.

Instead, you just make stuff up.

You're hurting Pico, you're hurting Bradshaw Christian and of course you're hurting yourself. Lies corrode the soul ... look in the mirror and think about why you would slander a teenage girl.

Clay

I would never hurt the girls and never lie about it either. Their are thinks that all girls the girls have to work on but you like Hype the up and set them up for a crash in college. When I talk about players games its called constructive criticism because I let them know what part of their game they need work on. Just like players need to their cool when there is a lot of pressure during a game.

Lets get to the Carondelet all I said that they where slower and the refs where on their side. What was wrong with that they all slow they some teams but their coach know how to work around it. The refs where on their side because it was like playing at home. Carondelet consist mostly of Cal Stars Red and White teams I know the way they play. Not saying aren't good but lack so speed.

I know a lot about the USA teams and how players get on the team. There are invites and there are walk on that try to make the team. Their is a committee that votes the on but the coach has a lot of influence on who she wants on the team. All I was saying a lot USA team doesn't make the McDonald All America Team and they don't.

Not helping Pico you just assume that best I'm said Cal Star missed their chance to have a that doesn't come along to offend. Don't let your friendship get away of your writing then people will say you are biased of all Kelly's players. You always hype them up. The ranking this year reflect that Biased toward Kelly's players.

Like I said before I see a lot of these girls all year long from high school to AAU. I the type of person that recognize players weakness and give them Constructive Criticism so they can work on them. Each player has their own weakness that they need to work on and I try to tell what them in different ways.

So in the end, I'm help the players to see their game in a different way and not a false way that they are being feed. Coaches need to be honest with themselves and their players. Some coaches are great at one thing and bad at another. That's why the equalizer is the personal trainer that will tell players the real deal and work on their flaws. No players is prefect but some are closer they others. Each player knows the true pecking order who's the better player in Northern CA.

PS Ask KKross if I can breakdown each player on a team to a T

This post was edited on 3/9 8:31 AM by ballersdreams

Baller and Clay, aren't you guys out of breath yet. The referee has stepped in and stopped this fight. Baller wasn't able to defend himself. Word of the day that best describes baller's antics: obfuscation.

Baller, I wish I could believe your last post, but I have no recollection of you ever offering constructive criticism. This past weekend was an excellent opportunity to provide counsel to your favorite player. Can you share with us the wisdom you offered Brookside's point guard when they lost a game they were favored to win? How did she respond to your "constructive criticism? While you are at it, please let us know what Carondelet can do to improve their chances? Get faster in the next week?

It's laughable how you have avoided talking about Brookside for the past 48 hours. Educate us on what went wrong there..

Clay, as an aside, I was very disappointed that you would respond to a posting with a theme of Tanking and Choking". Such a title targeting high school girls basketball players and coaches lacks dignity and is not worthy of a response. Come on, you are better than that.

Ol'...layer

So I gets your are come to clay defends again and the from another Cal Star parent. I did give some constructive criticism toward Carondelet but telling them that they are slow. That means slow the game down and play the game at your pace not there pace. Slow is something you deal with as an individual and put in hard work and stick with it all the time. A good train will help players work on their speed and footwork.

I will tell you again what happen to Brookside Vs Bradshaw. Brookside look like they where asleep the 3 quarters of the game plus Bradshaw shoot like 65% for the 3 point range. McDonald had a good game quite 38 points and the team as whole look real slow in the being but hats off to Bradshaw playing their best game of year. Bradshaw saved the best for last good job.

Before I came on this forum all I read how good Cal Stars is Better then everyone but now that exposed them people like can stand it. I have one QUESTION FOR WHY DOES CAL STARS TOP TEAM PLAY IN ANY BIG TOURNAMENTS AGAINST THE BALLARS, CAL SPARKS OR JBS ?? I KNOW WHY THEY DONT PLAY JBS BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ADIDAS TEAM BUT CAL SPARKS IS NIKE. SO TELL IS DO TO RANKING TO BECUASE LOOKING AT TOP RECUITS THIS CAME FROM ALL THESE OTHER TEAMS. I DARE CAL STARS TOP TEAM TO PLAY ANY OF THESE TEAM THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT