ADVERTISEMENT

BallersDream..... Crickets........ Crickets

Azanna

It nice to have all my haters on one page. But most of them expect Mo Green are all Cal Star including Clay. But it fun to me when I can hit some many nerves at on time.

I am not Cal Star and I don't hate you but I do hate what you represent and what you are all about on this message board. I am shocked the administrators have not removed you and your size 26 waist jeans off of this board. I do think you are a little man with some serious issues. I am not involved as much any longer but think about all the people and their associates you hate on?Tom Gonsalves, Doc Scheppler, Kelly Sopak & Sue Phillips. Four of the more successful coaches in Nor Cal. I can understand your frustration as you claim to train and develop players and you are clearly not getting the recognition that you feel you should get for this hard work. I would probably reach out to those coaches as they all appear to be good people and would be more than willing to help out an aspiring coach.

I normally do not give recommendations but I would encourage you to read a little bit about Steven Maier and his theory on learned helplessness. For once, I am being completey serious with you. I have done a lot of research in this area and I would strongly encourage you to look into this information. A lot of folks out there suffer from various degrees of mental illness and while this theory of learned helplessness is not well known it is far more common than we all know it to be.

This post was edited on 3/9 12:00 PM by Nor Cal Scout

BallersDreams
I know I'm new to posting in this forum and why sometimes I agree with SOME things you have to say because you MAY know a little bit about basketball, I've also said SO many times these grown ass men on here berating teenage girls on how they play in a game doesn't change how they play and will NEVER make a difference to them! But you be real careful when you speak on these kids because their parents are reading this crap and will take offense. Although this is comical and very entertaining at some point you have to ask yourself, what is all this for why am I going back and forth? They don't know who you are (although many speculate) and don't care about your opinion.
Give your thoughts and move on. But Keep it classy.

PS if you Come for mine I will respond

TEAM AR

I always talk about yours but they hate that. She is a player with an edge like GP had when he was in High school through his career in the NBA. The problem with most players these days they think about how much they can score. But what the since of being a good score and you give up same on the other side of the ball. The real good players think like this and u tell if I'm wrong. Player going to take the guard the best player on the court and shut them down. The second taught I'm going to my team involved and out score the person I'm guarding. Maybe I come from a different generation then today but that what basketball is all about. MJ was the scorer on his team but also was the best defender every night.

I like they way your daughter plays with an edge and loves challenges that's what basketball is about. DON'T HATE THE GAME HATE THE PLAYER.

All I was saying to some parent open your eyes and help you daughter get better at their craft. See the same person all the time u get the same thing over and over again. Players need to see the different styles of trading because you might learn different things from different Coaches. That does mean you have to leave your team but some coaches see thinks others don't.

I don't think AR is looking for you to acknowledge his daughter is good. I think he trying to warm you to take caution with your tone and with your words when referencing other players on this board. You have made some strong allegations about individual players, coaches and teams and have attempted to tear apart individual players for nothing more than their HS or club affiliation.

Your only argument is to try and berate people to make yourself look good.

thanks Nor Cal Scout that was exactly my point
although the praise of the kid was a nice touch

Baller, are you for real? We have enjoyed some good natured jabbing, and back and forth banter for the past four months, now we are on the final lap and you want to start talking AAU ball and team Taurasi. Come on.

Maybe you are the classic bully- you pick on those weaker (in this case 15,16 year old girls), but when someone hits you back (like Bradshaw) you want to run and hide. Man up and hold off on AAU talk for the next two weeks. Brookside needs you more than ever. And Team Taurasi has no idea who you are.

Ballersdreams, I am with Team_AR. I agree with some of the things you say, but a lot of what you say, in the context you say it, is dead wrong. Name dropping, talking about kids is never going to be ok with me. Please refrain from using my name as a source that backs you, as I don't know who you are, and going off of the things you post on here, in the real world, I doubt we have much in common.

Ballersdream is Que!!! He had the same response when Tom( SMS) called him a little monkey. It was the same racial overtone he made in his post here. It was clear Tom's reference( at least how i perceived it) was to QUE having the stature of a monkey, but Que had the same argument then! Not racial, but apparently a bad childhood/adulthood memory for Que. LMAO, but true story!!!

Opinions are fine: Player A is better than Player B (though we all need to be more careful, myself included). Team A is better than Team B. Coach A is better than Coach B.

Facts are different. Making things up is different.

Acknowledging mistakes and errors is always good.

Biases are unavoidable and part of the message board environment. We all know, after a while, who favors who, and where they come from.

But the fact that the majority of posters here is calling you out, ballersdreams, should be a red flag. The game you're playing is the wrong one, and on top of that, you're playing it poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT