ADVERTISEMENT

Best players in sac next year??

vukovich

Sports Fanatic
Jun 29, 2004
We are a long ways off and who knows who will transfer where but sac people let’s start a dialogue of who will be the best group of players in town next year. Without any research off the top of my head:

Walls-Laguna Creek
Gibson-Monterey Trail
Willenborg-Folsom
Haupt-Jesuit
Epperson-Jesuit
Rafiq-El Camino
Tofi-Sheldon
Spears-Sheldon
Sykes-Capital Christian
Rollins-Franklin

Good list and I’m sure there are plenty more.
Caden Pinnick from DO is more of a football prospect but he’s also all league/section hooper.

Chase Rollins from Folsom could have a big year. He will be a jr and probably 6”5 by time season starts. Needs to get stronger but good hoop IQ.

Ahjani Lewis from Jesuit will be a nice 3rd starter from them returning. Raiders lose Andrej but they have a good core back and strong JV team coming up.

Good list and I’m sure there are plenty more.
Caden Pinnick from DO is more of a football prospect but he’s also all league/section hooper.

Chase Rollins from Folsom could have a big year. He will be a jr and probably 6”5 by time season starts. Needs to get stronger but good hoop IQ.

Ahjani Lewis from Jesuit will be a nice 3rd starter from them returning. Raiders lose Andrej but they have a good core back and strong JV team coming up.
Myles Jones from Folsom should have a breakout year. The big frosh at Woodcreek will be interesting to watch. Not sure what his long term upside is at only 6-6 or 6-7.

Myles Jones from Folsom should have a breakout year. The big frosh at Woodcreek will be interesting to watch. Not sure what his long term upside is at only 6-6 or 6-7.
Totally forgot about pg for Folsom. Great call. I really like his game.

You are such a moron, why do you even post you bring nothing of value.
Been saying that for a long time also. Please don’t got to football forum. For what it’s worth that’s a good group of passionate fans that are fun to debate with.

Love the term hater. It use to be a difference of opinion. Add that to your woke world.

Been saying that for a long time also. Please don’t got to football forum. For what it’s worth that’s a good group of passionate fans that are fun to debate with.

Love the term hater. It use to be a difference of opinion. Add that to your woke world.
you been typing it. i aint hard to find if you really wanna say it. pull up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT