ADVERTISEMENT

Sacramento all city teams

vukovich

Sports Fanatic
Jun 29, 2004
Joe D at the bee will post his all city teams in a month or so but who do you have on your teams? I have :

Mvp: Brandon Gibson MT

First team
Pinnick Del Oro
Haupt jesuit
Valdez CC
Woodard Sheldon
Lavrenov Rocklin

Second team
Toure West Park
Hudson Inderkum
Epperson Jesuit
Rollins Franklin
Kelly MT

I imagine I am forgetting 1-2 obvious ones of the top of my head.

Reactions: M.C. fan
Joe D at the bee will post his all city teams in a month or so but who do you have on your teams? I have :

First team
Pinnick Del Oro
Haupt jesuit
Valdez CC
Woodard Sheldon
Lavrenov Rocklin

Second team
Toure West Park
Hudson Inderkum
Epperson Jesuit
Rollins Franklin
Kelly MT

Good list.

Chase Rawlings - Folsom (hon mention)

First team
Pinnick Del Oro
Haupt jesuit
Valdez CC
Woodard Sheldon
Lavrenov Rocklin

Second team
Toure West Park
Hudson Inderkum
Epperson Jesuit
Rollins Franklin
Kelly MT

I think that is pretty solid. Bad thing with Hudson all his stats aren't on Maxpreps. His assist are so off. He had Multiple double doubles.

First team
Pinnick Del Oro
Haupt jesuit
Valdez CC
Woodard Sheldon
Lavrenov Rocklin

Second team
Toure West Park
Hudson Inderkum
Epperson Jesuit
Rollins Franklin
Kelly MT

Having just watched MT play last night, I was surprised to see the proposed MVP of the Sac region was on that squad. I checked the roster to see which guy it was, and as I suspected it was #5. He had a nice game, but SRV so thoroughly dominated the game, I was unaware he had scored half of MT’s points. Does he have any D1 offers?

Having just watched MT play last night, I was surprised to see the proposed MVP of the Sac region was on that squad. I checked the roster to see which guy it was, and as I suspected it was #5. He had a nice game, but SRV so thoroughly dominated the game, I was unaware he had scored half of MT’s points. Does he have any D1 offers?
Not sure. But he should have them knocking at his door. How did number 11 look. When they played Inderkum number 11 was killing them.

There is no clear cut player of the year. To my knowledge nobody has signed a d1 scholarship. He averaged 23 a game on a 28-4 team so he will get poy I imagine.

Not sure. But he should have them knocking at his door. How did number 11 look. When they played Inderkum number 11 was killing them.
11 played well too, but they just didn’t appear to very deep beyond those 2. MT had a nice season with only 5 losses. They were in every game except Branson & SRV.

I sat next to Gibson’s dad last night. He has several offers he is considering. Besides scoring Gibson has some impressive stats in other areas as well.

Reactions: observer22
My Question is why not. Is it because of the portal stuff.
I mean I’m not a coach or scout but I will give you my opinion. He’s a two guard size and isn’t a really shooter and lacks elite athletic ability. With that said he’s an absolute stud and I think will be a very good d2 player.

First team
Pinnick Del Oro
Haupt jesuit
Valdez CC
Woodard Sheldon
Lavrenov Rocklin

Second team
Toure West Park
Hudson Inderkum
Epperson Jesuit
Rollins Franklin
Kelly MT

This is a good list! Can't think of anyone else I would add to your Top 11. Sir Marius Jones of Sac High had a good year but I don't know who to take off

This is a good list! Can't think of anyone else I would add to your Top 11. Sir Marius Jones of Sac High had a good year but I don't know who to take off
Yes he probably deserves to be in the top 10. He’s a very nice junior guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT